The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I just tried to give my brother my 4090 FE with a waterblock on it for free and he said, nah I'm not fukking with water cooling. He's running a 3060ti :dead:

Ungrateful ass brother man :francis:

I'll just sell that shyt on eBay, b*stard :francis:
Do you not have the factory cooler for it anymore? He definitely buggin’ for turning down a free 4090 of any kind.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you not have the factory cooler for it anymore? He definitely buggin’ for turning down a free 4090 of any kind.
I do, but it'd be a hassle to put back together again. It's better to keep the waterblock on. I can't believe this motherfukker turned it down. Last time I offer him any of my hand me downs (and I've given him a lot for free).

Are people really that scared of water cooling? :dead:

A free 4090 in this climate and you say no? :dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm actually kinda really pissed off about this shyt. :beli:

I've given my brother so much shyt for free, and he wants to turn down a fukking 4090? I feel disrespected. You all know I have high end shyt, which I buy new like every year. I pass down some of that shyt to my brother, because I thought we were cool like that, but apparently not. :russ: :dead:

He better not ever ask for me for anything tech related in the future. His time of free tech handouts is over :ufdup:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I just tried to give my brother my 4090 FE with a waterblock on it for free and he said, nah I'm not fukking with water cooling. He's running a 3060ti :dead:

shyt, I wouldn't pass up a 4090, at least it would've replace my 3070 Ti

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I dunno, it's over with these free things for my brother. I've learned my lesson
I get where you're coming from. Normally I don't mind giving things out for free if I replace it with something better, but if it has high value, you and everyone gotta pay, no matter what.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
By the way, I offered my bro a 47" Samsung super ultrawide 1440p OLED free, minus the price of shipping and he said no. Then he said no to this 4090. I told him I felt disrespected and he just said, I wouldn't want you to send that shyt and then have it collect dust. Fair enough, but 2 strikes. I'm not giving him a 3rd. :manny:

Whatever, sign up for my 4090FE w/waterblock raffle. I'll send that shyt out US no charge. You just gotta show me your rig or your planned rig if you win. I'm not tryna have somebody flip that shyt off me. It's not about that.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
By the way, I offered my bro a 47" Samsung super ultrawide 1440p OLED free, minus the price of shipping and he said no. Then he said no to this 4090. I told him I felt disrespected and he just said, I wouldn't want you to send that shyt and then have it collect dust. Fair enough, but 2 strikes. I'm not giving him a 3rd. :manny:

Whatever, sign up for my 4090FE w/waterblock raffle. I'll send that shyt out US no charge. You just gotta show me your rig or your planned rig if you win. I'm not tryna have somebody flip that shyt off me. It's not about that.
Man you better put that thing on Jawa or FB Marketplace and make some bread!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man you better put that thing on Jawa or FB Marketplace and make some bread!
Yeah, I'm not worried about it. I'm gonna put it on FB marketplace probably. I still like to have the option of switching between my 4KX2 and OLED. I just got monitors on monitors in my spare room...:dead: I got 2 47" just waiting to be sold. Nevermind my audio shyt. :dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My bro gets married next month, so I'm like maybe his future wife doesn't condone his pc shyt. Then I was like, fukk all that. Get you a room and a good pc case and keep it moving. I dunno....shyt makes me a lil sad though, to be honest. I can't even pawn my used shyt off to my brother for free. What does that say about me? :snoop:

Whatever, we still rocking the latest shyt, with the best custom cooled water shyt :mjgrin:

And that isn't even touching my headphone shyt. Who is that poster that was posting 25 mid-fi headphones? I wanna talk to him about some headphone shyt, on some Coli shyt. We could have some things to talk about :hubie:

Edit: I just realized that post has a cadence to it :win:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

What do you want for it? Keep the waterblock, sell it separately. I would put the air cooler back on myself.