The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I guess I want Tactile, but I could see Linear working. I like the tactile feel though. I type a lot, aside from gaming.
Keychron Q5 or Q6 Pro and go with the banana switches. Order from Divinikey cuz their based in US and shipping is fast and free. Welcome to elite keyboard gang :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Keychron Q5 or Q6 Pro and go with the banana switches. Order from Divinikey cuz their based in US and shipping is fast and free. Welcome to elite keyboard gang :blessed:
I'm about to cop this blind. I know nothing about this, but I trust your recommendation. Should be good I think :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm super excited for my 57" Samsung 8K. They claim it's coming Monday, but I don't trust that estimate. Should be early next week though. I look forward to comparing with my 49" super ultra wide.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm about to cop this blind. I know nothing about this, but I trust your recommendation. Should be good I think :jbhmm:
It's gonna be heavy. Casing is made of full aluminum. It's mounted on gaskets which will give a bouncy type feel which typers love.

Build quality shyts over any big brand keyboard. It can do bluetooth wireless too. I think the biggest adjustment you're going to gave is the key caps. It's slightly higher than cherry profile which most brands like Corsair use. I prefer cherry keycaps still. But u can easily buy a good set of cherry sized keycaps for $40.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's gonna be heavy. Casing is made of full aluminum. It's mounted on gaskets which will give a bouncy type feel which typers love.

Build quality shyts over any big brand keyboard. It can do bluetooth wireless too. I think the biggest adjustment you're going to gave is the key caps. It's slightly higher than cherry profile which most brands like Corsair use. I prefer cherry keycaps still. But u can easily buy a good set of cherry sized keycaps for $40.
Copped the 6 in black with banana switches. I'm skeptical of wireless, but it would be nice for my setup to get rid of a wire. Let's see what this thing can do. :lupe:

If I don't like it, I'll give it to my brother. Side note, my brother benefits like fukk with my impulse purchases. I gave him a Samsung 4K, VR headset and shyt for free. Family and all that :manny:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Copped the 6 in black with banana switches. I'm skeptical of wireless, but it would be nice for my setup to get rid of a wire. Let's see what this thing can do. :lupe:

If I don't like it, I'll give it to my brother. Side note, my brother benefits like fukk with my impulse purchases. I gave him a Samsung 4K, VR headset and shyt for free. Family and all that :manny:
Which did you choose? Q5 Pro or Q6 Pro?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just got my first custom keyboard. This shyt is a life changer!. Copped this back in feb during the group buy and it didn't get here until like Aug lol. Just got around to setting it up this weekend.

This was the video that made be choose this keyboard

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just got my first custom keyboard. This shyt is a life changer!. Copped this back in feb during the group buy and it didn't get here until like Aug lol. Just got around to setting it up this weekend.

This was the video that made be choose this keyboard

:wow:

Its a fun process imo.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Looking forward to checking out the 14900K benchmarks tomorrow. Apparently there are claims online of an even more improved IMC which would potentially allow for DDR5 8400 with XMP. I do find that intriguing.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My 57” 8K super ultrawide just got delivered. This thing is fukking huge. I could pick up and take my 49” box upstairs no problem. I had to drag the 57” box upstairs to my computer space (I have carpet). This shyt might actually need 2 people is you’re too small. I can manage it by myself, but damn shyt is just gigantic. :whew:

I’m gonna try and set it up later tonight or tomorrow. I need to move my desk a bit to allow for the extra width of the monitor. Hopefully I have enough space, or I’m gonna have to rethink my setup strategy :jbhmm: