The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:what:

Random as fukk from a nobody :mjlol:
200w.gif

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Higher resolution at ultra with Ray tracing and 120fps. It’s needed for some games. Even Elden Ring with Ray tracing is too much for my 4090 at super ultra wide. I had to turn it off. Then Cyberpunk with RT overdrive is too much for ultra and 120fps at super ultra wide. I want even more power than my 4090. For most games though, it’s very good.
Alright, Vergil.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
After progressively swapping and going up n up till I ending up with a 4080 build and a LG c2…I finallu fully underdig you pc master race nikkas :wow:

If someone told me this is what heaven looks like Id believe them. Wven old ass games look crazy on this

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, why am I stupid?

Moving into a new place. The coax cable from my ISP (Spectrum) comes into the living room. I get a tech to run a cable from the living room through the wall to a room I’m using as an office.

But I want devices in the living room to be connected via Ethernet too. So the other day I bought a couple of MoCa adapters that would convert coax to Ethernet.

As soon as the Spectrum guy leaves I’m like, “Why don’t I just run a cable from the router through the wall right next to the coax cable? So I used a drill and did that. It doesn’t like professional like the coax cable, but whatever it’s mostly behind the couch (and scotch taped to the wall). Spectrum guy probably would’ve done it for me if I had thought of the idea before he left.