The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting 60 frames on ultra on basically everything I've tried.

you guys who have 40xx cards, just what are you playing to get the full value out of them :dwillhuh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm getting 60 frames on ultra on basically everything I've tried.

you guys who have 40xx cards, just what are you playing to get the full value out of them :dwillhuh:
Higher resolution at ultra with Ray tracing and 120fps. It’s needed for some games. Even Elden Ring with Ray tracing is too much for my 4090 at super ultra wide. I had to turn it off. Then Cyberpunk with RT overdrive is too much for ultra and 120fps at super ultra wide. I want even more power than my 4090. For most games though, it’s very good.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Higher resolution at ultra with Ray tracing and 120fps. It’s needed for some games. Even Elden Ring with Ray tracing is too much for my 4090 at super ultra wide. I had to turn it off. Then Cyberpunk with RT overdrive is too much for ultra and 120fps at super ultra wide. I want even more power than my 4090. For most games though, it’s very good.

Man I feel if I tell randos how much I spent on this they'd think I was crazy and ya'll go even further beyond :wow:

ultra wide, you mean a monitor? them shyts cost as much as my OLED :damn:

I must have peasant console nikka eyes cuz I was playing plague tale last night and was blown away

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I feel if I tell randos how much I spent on this they'd think I was crazy and ya'll go even further beyond :wow:

ultra wide, you mean a monitor? them shyts cost as much as my OLED :damn:

I must have peasant console nikka eyes cuz I was playing plague tale last night and was blown away
Yeah, I have this:

shyt cost more than my 55" LG OLED C2, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion. That super wide aspect ration is amazing in games :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ehh:

shyt probs feel like you right in the game if it curves around your vision
I used to play games in 3 monitors, and this is not quite as wide, but there are no bars in the middle of the screen like you would have with 3 monitors. It's a good compromise (it's basically 2 1440p monitors put together). Surprisingly most games work with it, albeit you might need to use a mod (like in Elden Ring).