The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just had to replace my AIO unit in my computer. shyt was a bytch to get the cables un-organized, then re-organized. I'll probably build a completely new when the 5000 series Nvidia cards come out, but I'm going completely minimalist. Only the essentials. All these cables are irritating as fukk.
And then imagine dissection your gpu and cpu and then cutting acrylic tubes in the correct size (which isn’t as easy as it sounds). Then if anything is fukked up, gotta empty the fluid, take out the tubes, disassemble the mobo and put it all back together again with the water block.

AIO is so much easier. It doesn’t look as cool or have the same performance, but it has the convenience. If you don’t care about load fan sound I do), stay with your AIO or air coolers. Custome water cooling is expensive and potentially annoying (like my current build)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

1366.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I have older Bose speakers laying around but how do I connect them to a newer PC? They have double RCA inputs, I've only seen single aux to RCA cables on amazon.

s-l1600.jpg

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Just bought the last of my components! Unfortunately, the liquid cooler won't be in until the second week of January.

Gigabyte RTX 3090
Ryzen 9 7900x
32gb Ram

This been a long time coming and months of prep getting all the parts. Finally, time to retire my GTX 1080 :mjcry:. She's been a champ the past 6 years.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Well, as feared it wasn't my ram causing the issue. I got new ram and the same mem55 error keeps occurring. I got a bad mobo :mjcry:

Now I gotta wait for an RMA, when I may have voided the warranty taking the mobo apart to put on the cpu water block, or spend another $1K on buying a new mobo :francis:

#shouldaboughtaprebuild

Where in the heck are you buying a motherboard where it's $1k?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
been noticing my aim improve switching to claw grip on my mouse. couldnt seem to be as consistent when i was using fingertip