The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ive had him on ignore for over a year now but im guessing he had some wild ass rant.

I still think he's Neil Breen.

One of the weirder exchanges ive had on here in a minute. Anyone with two working brain cells could see I was bullshytting except him.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
giphy.gif
You missed a spot. Right under Jensens ballsack.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
are you serious? First off GPU use electricity not gas, so what are talking about heat bill, you still live your parents or something never paid bills

electricity isn't even that expensive

also GPU's don't even run at full power, only on max load, so unless you are running your computer at MAX load 24 hours a day you won't even notice a difference in your bill

Even if you game everday at max load for 8 hours, and use 450ws 8 hours a day, it only had 11 dollars a month to your electric bill

do you even pay bills
Breh did you honestly not know that most people heat there house with electricity and not gas, and then say someone doesn't know that cause they still live with their parents :mjlol: .

I think the reason that you don't know that most people heat their house with electricity and not gas is because you live at home with your parents and they pay all the energy bills, and since you don't pay the bills you don't even know if you are using gas or electricity to heat your parents house :mjlol:

When keeping it master race goes wrong:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh did you honestly not know that most people heat there house with electricity and not gas, and then say someone doesn't know that cause they still live with their parents :mjlol: .

I think the reason that you don't know that most people heat their house with electricity and not gas is because you live at home with your parents and they pay all the energy bills, and since you don't pay the bills you don't even know if you are using gas or electricity to heat your parents house :mjlol:

When keeping it master race goes wrong:mjlol:

Over half the country uses gas to heat their houses what are you talking about, it's literally crisis right now in the country because of the rising price of natural gas, you just exposed yourself, I just said GPU use electricity not gas, GAS IS HIGH RIGHT NOW, not electricity, people have high heating bills because they are using gas, it's a crisis right now

I merely said the GPU usage won't effect the heating bill because it's uses electricity, which is cheap, I never said houses are only heated by gas

you just made that up like the true basement dweller you are, sorry I touched a nerve

I literally worked for an energy company

you clearly live in an apartment and not a house, and don't realize most houses still have natural gas furnaces, you do realize 450w of electricity is nothing to an electric bill was my point

I said he must live with his parents if he thinks a gaming PC will cause a rise in your electric bill, but it doesn't, you literally would have to run the computer 24 hours a day at full power to notice a difference in your bill, I know this because I mined crypto and it barely was noticeable

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What cases are you guys using for your builds? I'm probably going to do a new build later this year, but why are most of the PC cases so ugly?
Lian Li O11 XL. I been in and out of computers all my life but had never built from scratch. It gave me zero headaches.