The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
may be able to not pay your heat bill this winter with that shyt :mjlol:

are you serious? First off GPU use electricity not gas, so what are talking about heat bill, you still live your parents or something never paid bills

electricity isn't even that expensive

also GPU's don't even run at full power, only on max load, so unless you are running your computer at MAX load 24 hours a day you won't even notice a difference in your bill

Even if you game everday at max load for 8 hours, and use 450ws 8 hours a day, it only had 11 dollars a month to your electric bill

do you even pay bills

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
are you serious? First off GPU use electricity not gas, so what are talking about heat bill, you still live your parents or something never paid bills

electricity isn't even that expensive

also GPU's don't even run at full power, only on max load, so unless you are running your computer at MAX load 24 hours a day you won't even notice a difference in your bill

Even if you game everday at max load for 8 hours, and use 450ws 8 hours a day, it only had 11 dollars a month to your electric bill

do you even pay bills

nikka, its a joke. holy shyt get a grip :why: ya'll oh so fukking weird on here about the most trivial shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, its a joke. holy shyt get a grip :why: ya'll oh so fukking weird on here about the most trivial shyt.

if its a joke why are you so offended, you the one catching feelings attacking me personally yall always be on that two faced shyt, acting like I'm the one upset when it's you with the problem, look at your respond you clearly upset

and stop acting like people having been complaining about the power consumption of NVIDIA Cards, I merely pointed out that's unfounded yet people keep repeating the same nonsense everywhere

why you mad, I literally never seen you post on this site, I just assumed you was some young nikka still living at home, take your own advise and get a grip

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
if its a joke why are you so offended, you the one catching feelings attacking me personally yall always be on that two faced shyt, acting like I'm the one upset when it's you with the problem, look at your respond you clearly upset

and stop acting like people having been complaining about the power consumption of NVIDIA Cards, I merely pointed out that's unfounded yet people keep repeating the same nonsense everywhere

why you mad

I'm not offended. you are definitely weird for telling me I live with my parents and don't pay bills off a obvious un serious comment

If it makes you feel better you can keep getting things off your chest in here I just won't be responding back :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not offended. you are definitely weird for telling me I live with my parents and don't pay bills off a obvious un serious comment

If it makes you feel better you can keep getting things off your chest in here I just won't be responding back :hubie:

I didn't tell you I asked you? I didn't recognize your name

you obviously took offense today, like I said take your own advice, get a grip

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I didn't tell you I asked you? I didn't recognize your name

you obviously took offense today, like I said take your own advice, get a grip
You are a one miserable piece of shyt. Get nvidias dikk out of your mouth and stop trying to justify that the power consumption for the rtx 4090 is not a valid concern.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a one miserable piece of shyt. Get nvidias dikk out of your mouth and stop trying to justify that the power consumption for the rtx 4090 is not a valid concern.

Look in the mirror, you're the one who is miserable, get my dikk out your mouth, upset for a measly 450 watts, it's miserable people who are upset about something they don't even have to buy , the 3090ti was 450W too, and this card is up to 4x time has fast, what's the problem

You can undervolt the card and limit the power, not to mention the don't use max power of the GPU all the damn time only in demanding games that need the power, that's what's laughable you broke ass nerds who can't afford any of this shyt but wanna talk about it

get a playstation

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I expect the top of the line GPU to pull a lot of power. I'm more concerned about power consumption of their mid level cards (4060/70)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude like:
What the fukk did you just fukking say about me, you little bytch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fukk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fukking words. You think you can get away with saying that shyt to me over the Internet? Think again, fukker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fukking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shyt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fukking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shyt fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fukking dead, kiddo.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude like:
What the fukk did you just fukking say about me, you little bytch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fukk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fukking words. You think you can get away with saying that shyt to me over the Internet? Think again, fukker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fukking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shyt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fukking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shyt fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fukking dead, kiddo.
ive had him on ignore for over a year now but im guessing he had some wild ass rant.

I still think he's Neil Breen.