The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
First and last evga card for me I guess. Guess I don't have to worry about mmos bricking my gpu in the future :lolbron:

What card you rocking?
I have a1070 TI in my rig and a 970 in my living room rig. Both of them run PCVR and that's saying something. The 970 is 8 years old, the 1070 is 6 years old and they both still crush it. Granted the 970 is slower with loading up games and the settings are not Ultra all around but it does it's thing. My 1070 does just about everything Ultra settings at 1080p on an ultrawide. You can't beat the 70 series Nvidia put out, especially the EVGA versions.

Let's see where this goes.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
What card you rocking?
I have a1070 TI in my rig and a 970 in my living room rig. Both of them run PCVR and that's saying something. The 970 is 8 years old, the 1070 is 6 years old and they both still crush it. Granted the 970 is slower with loading up games and the settings are not Ultra all around but it does it's thing. My 1070 does just about everything Ultra settings at 1080p on an ultrawide. You can't beat the 70 series Nvidia put out, especially the EVGA versions.

Let's see where this goes.
I got one of their 3000 series cards. I really wanted a strix but those were probably the hardest to get 2 years ago

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I don't know anything about them. I just think the name sounds wack :russ:
I was walking out of a microcenter years ago doing the come up shuffle with a zotac 970 thinking I got a quality card at a nice discount. That bytch damn near fell apart 2 years later:laff:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
apparently they're not making GPU's at all anymore. I ain't buying no fukkin Zortac :ufdup:
Those who only fukk with Nvidia got screwed over because outside of ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI, EVGA cards were better than the threes offering and most people know that PNY and Zotac are nowhere close to what EVGA can offer, so overall this ain't good. I don't see EVGA staying out of the GPU market entirely as I can see AMD and Intel convincing the CEO to stay and just make GPUs for them instead.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This is crazy to me
full
EVGA was the closest AIB to Nvidia and for them to tell Nvidia to kick rocks and totally bush their graphics card division is just wild. fukking Nvidia :pacspit:I am so glad I went AMD with my 6900xt. AMD needs to hit up EVGA asap and tell em come on down to team red :wow: