The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im thinking of going AMD now…a 6600xt is coppable for $300. What made you an AMD fan?
I made the switch 2 years ago. Was always an intel cpu and nvidia gpu type of person before.

I think amd has definitely caught up with intel in the cpu market. As for gpu, amd had made great strides with navi. It can compete with nvidias high end cards interms of rasterization performance. But still lacks robust features that nvidia provides such as raytracing, streaming capabilities and certain encodings for video editing. Dlss was also a big one, but i think amd has done a great job implementing their own with fsr.

I just dislike nvidia for their business practices. Their cards will always be sought after. But I wanted to try amd gpus because I didn't feel giving more money to nvidia. I am glad i did because i have had no issues with my 6900 xt and driver support has been great.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
e1u2OlJ.jpg

A fun hobby indeed
rAXbpvz.png

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Any 6800xt or 6900xt owners here? What model y’all got and how y’all feeling about it? I’ve seen deals for 6900s for $629. If it ever dips that low again I’m insta buying that shyt.