The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I purchased a new HP laptop with a generation 11 i5 CPU I upgraded the OS to Windows 11 Pro for the HYPER-V feature, Bitlocker and gpedit.msc. Im going to run Kali Linux in Hyper-V. Im excited about new laptop but I have another wait for two more weeks due to customization. I have modest laptop for a lab. I didnt want anything fancy at this moment.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea old graphic cards are worth money now :what: i was looking to buy a gaming pc and they all have these old ass cards in them... :beli: I have a 1060 and 980ti sitting in my basement... how much could I get for them?
You could get away with sellin that 1060 for a lil over 400. Its insane what cards go for now

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Gotta cough up that scalper tax

Or wait in line at a Microcenter super early in the morning with a bunch of cacs:scust:
Best Buy had a online drop today. I tried to get multiple cards and none were available in my area. Best Buy be on some bullshyt ass drops man…

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Yeah way too big. had to get the d15s cause That front fan extended out way too far and would get in the way of some ram slots :francis:
I took the second fan off yesterday because I thought it looked better with only one fan in the middle. Plus, my overall cpu temps stayed the same with just a single fan.