The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Its a 3 slot card, I had the gigabyte gaming OC at first and sold it to get this one because its quiet and doesn't get hot under heavy floyd

I have a big cause though, and its the first graphics card I had to screw down in place
damn, yea I heard it was huge, but with that comes good airflow so its a give and take :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:picard: used

s-l1600.jpg

SSD just hanging :mjlol:

That radiator
KiaMxKH.png

Tag still on the cable
KiaMxKH.png

Drive bays dusty as shyt
KiaMxKH.png

Somebody save this PC
KiaMxKH.png

ALL THEM SATA CABLES DANGLING IN THE BACKGROUND
KiaMxKH.png

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Amazon telling me my x570 dark hero is expected to be shipped in July. Idk if I should wait or pay the extra shipping from newegg as they have it in stock. The problem I have with newegg is their customer support. Motherboards are most of the time the biggest fail point in a new build. Newegg be on some bullshyt when trying to rma.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All the dried-up radioactive fungus and rust around the liquid cooler:hhh:

Makes me want to replace mine with a NH-D15 air cooler

I got a Noctua NH-U12A in my new build and it cools just as well as any liquid cooler, since I don't overclock my pc. shyt is damn near silent. I only ever heard it when I did a bunch of stress test on my pc after i built it.

Unless I get back into overclocking I might just go with Noctua cpu fans going forward

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Is overclocking even worth it?
Yeah. Todays software and bios are a lot more user friendly and have safety measures to prevent you from doing shyt you aint suppose to. If your cpu, memory or gpu can overclock then why not? It may not be worth it for a 5% to 15% increase to some but sometimes others want to get the max they can.