The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant what I said. 4K image. I was talking about the image. Not the engine. Don’t try to play me my nikka. Like I said before. It’s CASE BY CASE. Not every situation is the same. There are some games where DLSS looks worse. And some where it looks better. U got people in here who vet PC gamers co-signing the shyt I’m saying. Check this DF video.

once again the DLSS will have more detail at a lower resolution

I still prefer the clarity of native 4k especially on a good screen its just superior, the DLSS will always look grainy in comparison

its a lower resolution, if more detail a lower resolution look better I would just game in 1440p, and not 4k

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka don’t understand that in motion that shyt looks noticeably worse in some instances. DLSS 2.0 helps with that. It’s literally like doing native 4K with the best anti aliasing solution u can get that this point. There’s actually MORE detail in the DLSS 2.0 version of the game than Native 4K with TAA on. Most nikkas ain’t turning all anti aliasing off in game. DLSS preserving detail on top of boosting ur framerate damn near double is a fukking no brainer. These are games in motion. Not still images.

No it doesn't, motion has to do with the frame rate not the resolution stop it, DLSS gives more frames at a lower resolution

you being an NVIDIA fanboy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is nonsensical. By the time the 4080 is out you'll be talking about the next card. The real answer is buying what you need at the time you need it. No such thing as future proofing or any of that other shyt. When your able to run games at 4k 120 than 8k is gonna be out and all that other shyt. Constantly waiting for a piece of technology that doesn't exist is the actual waste of time.

No it's not, you can get buy right with 3060ti or a 3070

If the 3080 could run 4k max 90fps in cyberpunk, that would make sense, it can't and just the beginning of this gen, games will get more complicated

its gonna take two years before we have a library of real next gen games and the 3080 will not be able to cut the muster, this another case of being an early adopter

if you want 4k 120hz you are going to have to wait regardless

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
in Cyberpunk hopefully there's a few setting in the ultra preset that can be turned down to increase performance. that's usually the case

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
PxcCTR2D7VuUy2ZbwxJYPf.png

:damn:
Here is a quote from the review:
Cyberpunk 2077 Performance Preview and Initial Impressions | Tom's Hardware
However, there's a major disclaimer: This is near-final code, but CDPR has been working on bug fixes, tuning, and optimization for the past couple of weeks. AMD and Nvidia are also working on driver improvements, and the preview copy includes Denuvo protection. That could impact CPU performance in particular, which is why this is a preview of how the game runs. The final release code should perform at least this well, and hopefully a bit better.

Not saying it will be bounds and leaps better but i do think performance will be better once the game is released.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is a quote from the review:
Cyberpunk 2077 Performance Preview and Initial Impressions | Tom's Hardware
However, there's a major disclaimer: This is near-final code, but CDPR has been working on bug fixes, tuning, and optimization for the past couple of weeks. AMD and Nvidia are also working on driver improvements, and the preview copy includes Denuvo protection. That could impact CPU performance in particular, which is why this is a preview of how the game runs. The final release code should perform at least this well, and hopefully a bit better.

Not saying it will be bounds and leaps better but i do think performance will be better once the game is released.

Probably be able to get a 60 fps 4k max when everything is fixed

but that is still underwhelming

AMD might have really beat NVIDIA, the 6800XT out performs or on par with 3090 in most games

the 6900 XT will probably get well over 60fps in 4k max with Cyberpunk, fukk ray tracing if it does that

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Probably be able to get a 60 fps 4k max when everything is fixed

but that is still underwhelming

AMD might have really beat NVIDIA, the 6800XT out performs or on par with 3090 in most games

the 6900 XT will probably get well over 60fps in 4k max with Cyberpunk, fukk ray tracing if it does that
Digital Foundry already proved this shyt to be false. What are u talking about? How did they beat NVidia with no next gen features? 6800 vs the 3070 is a far better buy but even with that that’s only if u don’t use DLSS or Ray Tracing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digital Foundry already proved this shyt to be false. What are u talking about? How did they beat NVidia with no next gen features? 6800 vs the 3070 is a far better buy but even with that that’s only if u don’t use DLSS or Ray Tracing.

Once again we will see how the 6900 XT runs this game with the Ryzen CPU without ray tracing, if you getting 4k 90fps fukk raytracing, it still tanks performance, native 4k 75-90fps in cyberpunk will make the 6900 XT the best card

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 6800XT doesn't even really out perform the 3080. The AIB 6800XT overclock really high and can reach 3090 performance in regular rasterization but that shyt ain't stable at all. Unless cats got liquid nitrogen just lying around your not hitting that 2.8 bios overclock limit in a stable way.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Once again we will see how the 6900 XT runs this game with the Ryzen CPU without ray tracing, if you getting 4k 90fps fukk raytracing, it still tanks performance, native 4k 75-90fps in cyberpunk will make the 6900 XT the best card
Son it’s not even beating the 3080 in most games at 4K with Ray Tracing off what are u talking about? Lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son it’s not even beating the 3080 in most games at 4K with Ray Tracing off what are u talking about? Lol

when it's not using the rage mode with ryzen, which I stated when paired with ryzen

I put it like this, Cyberpunk is the test, if the 6900 Xt can beat the 3090's 45 fps native 4k, there it is