The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many brehs got 1440p? Think it might officially be time to up my 1080p/144hz.

RDR 2 brining my 1080 ti's to its knees :damn:

Copped that evga ft3 2080ti though so hopefully it fairs better:mjcry:

4k60 with mixed medium-high-ultra :wow: gorgeous with stable frames. On the benchmark the low was like 37, avg 59.XX with vsync on. Even in Saint Denis it was smooth af

Different world from the console versions

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what games do yall play? im looking for some people to game with because i miss playing multi player games with cool people and none of my real life friends play (mostly because they got married...#GMB lol)

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
what games do yall play? im looking for some people to game with because i miss playing multi player games with cool people and none of my real life friends play (mostly because they got married...#GMB lol)
What all you got? Id be willing to do some multiplayer on pc with you fella

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This evga ftw 2080 ti i got from amazon is a straight up brick :stopitslime:

Won't post on two different motherboards...they don't even detect the card since i can hear windows boot on both and the code for both boards is AO aka all good:stopitslime:

Friend has a reference 2080 ti...put it in my main rig...worked flawlessly :stopitslime:

Won't ever use evga anything ever again and that is a shame cause they make good psu's...i got a 1000 watt one right now and the bricked 2080 ti has me so spooked i am probably going to end up swapping out the psu that has been running for 2 years with no problem:stopitslime:

Going to see if this other guy i know that runs a customer pc shop will sell me one of his since they test all their parts before installing...

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

Won't post on two different motherboards...they don't even detect the card since i can hear windows boot on both and the code for both boards is AO aka all good:stopitslime:

Friend has a reference 2080 ti...put it in my main rig...worked flawlessly :stopitslime:

Won't ever use evga anything ever again and that is a shame cause they make good psu's...i got a 1000 watt one right now and the bricked 2080 ti has me so spooked i am probably going to end up swapping out the psu that has been running for 2 years with no problem:stopitslime:

Going to see if this other guy i know that runs a customer pc shop will sell me one of his since they test all their parts before installing...
IIRC when it came to 2080 ti cards, most of the reviewers recommended the MSI Gaming X Trio as it was seen as one of the best custom cards, but I remember about reading stories talking about 2080 ti having issues last year so that could be a possibility on the GPU bricking.

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished buying the parts for my new PC:

EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SC Ultra GAMING, 06G-P4-2067-KR, 6GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans
Intel Core i7-8700 Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 65W
CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB Tempered Glass, Premium ATX Mid Tower Case, WHITE
CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 DRAM DDR4 2666
GIGABYTE H370 AORUS Gaming 3 WiFi
Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler

I'm not overclocking, so I got the i7 8700
I wasn't satisfied with that build. Ended up with this

eZX4XVQ.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I use strictly them and they been fine with me. u said u got it off amazon. Was it a 3rd party or strictly thru a legit store?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How many brehs got 1440p? Think it might officially be time to up my 1080p/144hz.

4k60 with mixed medium-high-ultra :wow: gorgeous with stable frames. On the benchmark the low was like 37, avg 59.XX with vsync on. Even in Saint Denis it was smooth af

Different world from the console versions
I have a 2080ti and I game on a 1440p 144hz monitor. It’s def a difference.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Can’t u just process a return? And EVGA is pretty good with their GPU’s. They also have a pretty decent RMA process as well.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can’t u just process a return? And EVGA is pretty good with their GPU’s. They also have a pretty decent RMA process as well.

I could but I just want my money back so I am just sending it back to amazon for a refund...

No way I will ever be convinced that EVGA is good with their gpu's because I have used exactly one evga gpu in my life...this card...and it was a brick...

We talking about a 1400 gpu...for that much money if it does anything other than work perfectly out the gate I'm out...