The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You can but you'll miss out on the sync part. I recommend some users to go find monitors in the used market.
Best overall w/ features monitor (600) - 1440/165hz/biggest size/curved/IPS

It says 599 then I click on the link and it’s 750:francis:
Edit
Never mind I found it

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How ironic that in 2018, a cd drive saved my life. :wow:

So I had done some sort of update last night, I guess some updates were made to Windows 10. So I restart the pc and all of a sudden my wireless networks weren't showing. Noticed it when I went into steam to play and it wouldn't connect. I was like what the hell. I have a pci-e card that connects to our router. Checked device manager and was getting a yellow triangle on network adaptor. Tried updating the driver to no avail. Was tired as hell so I knocked out. Woke up this morning thinking ok maybe it needed a reboot. Wrong! Had to uninstall the device. Then I remembered that I have the cd that came with the adaptor in my motherboard box with the rest of the cds and manuals. Luckily I had purchased a cheap cd drive to check the contents of an old photo cd not long ago and I was able to install the drivers again and get back in business. :blessed:

shyt had me like:

tenor.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
How ironic that in 2018, a cd drive saved my life. :wow:

So I had done some sort of update last night, I guess some updates were made to Windows 10. So I restart the pc and all of a sudden my wireless networks weren't showing. Noticed it when I went into steam to play and it wouldn't connect. I was like what the hell. I have a pci-e card that connects to our router. Checked device manager and was getting a yellow triangle on network adaptor. Tried updating the driver to no avail. Was tired as hell so I knocked out. Woke up this morning thinking ok maybe it needed a reboot. Wrong! Had to uninstall the device. Then I remembered that I have the cd that came with the adaptor in my motherboard box with the rest of the cds and manuals. Luckily I had purchased a cheap cd drive to check the contents of an old photo cd not long ago and I was able to install the drivers again and get back in business. :blessed:

shyt had me like:

tenor.gif
You could of just download the file online :russ:
Lol. Nope it still says $800. Once I click purchase it takes me to amazon and has it listed for $876

Acer Predator Z1 (Z271)

No big deal I can find another one.

You live in canada or something it's 599.99
Acer Predator Z1 Z321QU bmiphzx 31.5" 16:9 165 UM.JZ1AA.001

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
move the computer and plug it into the router

just admit you steal wifi from your neighbor :lolbron:
Lol. Nah not even. The router is in the guest room next to mine connected on my dad's laptop. I used to have it in my room but we moved it. Especially since it was too much with the router plus some other thing for the cable or the battery pack. Who knows what Comcast be doing. My brother the one that got an Ethernet cable running across the hall to his room. My connection just wireless. I could get an ethernet cable but I was like nah fukk it.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yeah, it’s a different ballgame. I like Acer Predators a lot, but some people, like @MMA Mo, prefer ASUS monitors.

Don’t get a TN panel though (like the one you linked above). TN is trash. Go for VA or IPS panels. They cost more, but the quality is worth it in my opinion. I cheaped out on a Dell 144hz 1440p TN panel and I was disgusted with it. I returned it and picked up the LG VA 1440p, 144hz g-sync I have now.

My Predator 4K g-sync is IPS and goat level, if you ask me. :whew:

What’s the difference between TN, VA, and ISP panels?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What’s the difference between TN, VA, and ISP panels?

TN panels give you the fastest response times but less accurate colors and terrible viewing angles.

IPS gives you the best colors but slower response times.

VA is like the intermediate between the two, you get decent colors but you still get the fast response times.