The overrating of Steph Curry happened again. He's starting in the All Star game over Westbrook

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet replace Russ w Steph and the Thunder are a lottery team

I dont see the point in a Warriors fan being happy/excited when Russ takes an L. As if he did anything to make yall feel some kinda way. fakkit shyt.

I mean you can talk about "what ifs" and imaginary scenarios if that makes you feel better :mjlol:

Like what if you weren't in here defending Westbrook like you're fukking him and he's paying your rent
Imagine what you could be doing if you weren't dikkriding and upset cuz some NBA player isn't starting the all star game

What if :wow:

:umad:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Yet replace Russ w Steph and the Thunder are a lottery team
bold face lie :dead:
especially with the 8th seed being 6 or 7 games under 500 right now
you are such a blind hater of the warriors its hilarious
the 2012-2013 warriors would be a lottery team by your foolish ass logic :laff:...
the team that lost to the spurs in 6 in the semis

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You shyt on anything warriors related and it's ok yet just because we have an opinion on this it's considered hating. Hypocrite much. :3HFOH:
Of course I hate on the Warriors. I admit it and have good reason to, as do lots of people for lots of reasons. Warriors fans have no reason to hate on Russ and celebrate his L's, other than the usual insecurities.

Drawing false equivalencies in order to call people hypocrites - another clueless conservative favorite btw :sas1:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
it'sa tough call. You can't say Steph is not deserving of starting. He's a 2 time reigning MVP. And when KD left, Russ was gonna put up crazy numbers just because of his playing style.

Steph is the flukest nikka in sports history. Nah, he doesn't deserve it. A fluke nikka like that need to come up off the bench. :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't want to here shyt about fan voting.. where was this crying in the 2000s? fukk anybody that's complaining.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
curry is averaging almost 25 points on a team with 2 of the top scorers in the nba while having the best record in the nba..

westbrook is averaging a triple double as the only good player on a mediocre team.. put curry on the thunder and he would be putting up crazy numbers too:manny:

people are acting like this is a historic snub like the nikka didnt just come off of 2 mvp's and 2 finals appearances, like the nikka isnt the greatest 3 pt shooter in nba history

this is nothing more than faux outrage and a condescending way for people who hate the warriors to undervalue and shyt on curry because he lost in the finals and KD decided to join his team and nothing more

westbrook is more than deserving of starting, but nikkas are acting like he's not making it at all and like he got his spot taken by fukking darren collison or some shyt, he got his spot taken by the star player of the best team in the nba