The overrating of Steph Curry happened again. He's starting in the All Star game over Westbrook

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Oh yea my bad I'm making everything up
His shoes selling out in minutes
Fans voted for him over steph and harden
Kanter and oladipo snuffed zaza after he walked over him
Okc beat the warriors twice
Nobody cares about hardens breakout year

What was I thinking

:mjlol: :umad:
Facts have nothing to do with hating. Youre either trolling or clueless.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why this is such a big deal. It's not like he's not gonna be an all star. Hell probably play more minutes than steph anyways.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Your team gets slandered when people start making retarded claims like "Curry is the best since Jordan" "Curry>Jordan offensively" "Green could have defended Kareem", etc.
Justify the hate however you want. You know it wasnt Warrior fans creating those threads.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Guess I'll be "hating" on the fact he's shooting 42% for the season

:umad:
Yet replace Russ w Steph and the Thunder are a lottery team

I dont see the point in a Warriors fan being happy/excited when Russ takes an L. As if he did anything to make yall feel some kinda way. fakkit shyt.
Its the exact braindead argument that people that are spoiled and clueless like to spin to play the victim themselves. No coincidence yall have that in common.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yet replace Russ w Steph and the Thunder are a lottery team

I dont see the point in a Warriors fan being happy/excited when Russ takes an L. As if he did anything to make yall feel some kinda way. fakkit shyt.
Its the exact braindead that people that are spoiled and clueless like to spin to play the victim themselves. No coincidence yall have that in common.
Let the hate flow through you breh :ehh:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
All u fakkits look at is numbers. If they switched teams, curry would have just as good, If not better numbers than westbrook. And curry doesn't turn the ball over as much