The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How you been bro? I started a new job and my side business has kept me crazy busy. Sorry I haven’t been in touch as often as I used to be.
No problem man. Me too. I’m pretty good. Still sober, enjoying my job, making money and getting deep into the audiophile world. Maybe you can understand this, as you’re into music production, but chasing that ultimate version of sound, just the way you like it, is almost like a religious experience. Sounds crazy, but it kinda is :ehh:

Been real into consciousness and meditating and all that. Kinda cool to get back into it. :ehh:

how’s life with you?

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Surprised at the reviews. Might have to check this out after all.

why were people surprised at this game being good? They had the perfect blueprint and it’s made by the people that made fallout. So many people were saying they wished obsidian would make another fallout game and when they basically do that, people act like they are some new company.
I don’t know, to me this game looked like it was going to be the next big game from day one but for some reason the hype didn’t seem to match up, this thread isn’t even stickied or maybe I’m tripping

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No problem man. Me too. I’m pretty good. Still sober, enjoying my job, making money and getting deep into the audiophile world. Maybe you can understand this, as you’re into music production, but chasing that ultimate version of sound, just the way you like it, is almost like a religious experience. Sounds crazy, but it kinda is :ehh:

Been real into consciousness and meditating and all that. Kinda cool to get back into it. :ehh:

how’s life with you?
Life is great man! My business has been getting busier. We just moved into our own office. We have a full recording studio, conference room, lobby, and a garage bay we’re going to use for photo shoots. The kids are doing great. Just been busy between me day job, business, family, and church. Enjoying all of it though

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
why were people surprised at this game being good? They had the perfect blueprint and it’s made by the people that made fallout. So many people were saying they wished obsidian would make another fallout game and when they basically do that, people act like they are some new company.
I don’t know, to me this game looked like it was going to be the next big game from day one but for some reason the hype didn’t seem to match up, this thread isn’t even stickied or maybe I’m tripping
The gameplay demo at E3 was terrible.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The gameplay demo at E3 was terrible.
So would you say it looks improved? because I didnt look at the gameplay at E3 because I knew the game wasnt finished, but the videos I saw and when I saw who made it I was sold.. But I guess that answers my question

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So would you say it looks improved? because I didnt look at the gameplay at E3 because I knew the game wasnt finished, but the videos I saw and when I saw who made it I was sold.. But I guess that answers my question
I gotta watch some clips but the AI looked brain dead in that demo. It was really bad. I was hyped for it initially for all the reasons you listed. Sounds like they got it ironed out.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Which way of purchasing the game will best support Obsidian? Buying through Epic Games store or through Xbox GamePass?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Which way of purchasing the game will best support Obsidian? Buying through Epic Games store or through Xbox GamePass?
Probably buying it through windows 10 store.

But honestly it probably doesn’t matter at this point since they are a part of Microsoft and not indie anymore. Buying/playing it on any platform is a win for them.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Probably buying it through windows 10 store.

But honestly it probably doesn’t matter at this point since they are a part of Microsoft and not indie anymore. Buying/playing it on any platform is a win for them.

Are games from windows 10 store well optimized? A co-worker told me he had issues with games he bought from the windows 10 store.