Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
look at this dead nikka here yall
:mjlol:

you nikkas deserve to continue to be fukked at this rate
Enjoy life my G …… just don’t watch the show….. shyt ain’t that deep

I learn not to give a fukk about shyt that don’t effect my day to day life bro …. shyt that don’t effect me or my family

I put my thoughts into shyt that’s beneficial man

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Re reading the book,

and like I remember it's a little YA, the author may have written YA fiction before, not sure, but it's good. It's probably a lot sharper than the adaptation will be, given it's elite and insular setting (New York publishing houses) it's not exactly a relatable subject, but it's really about larger themes in work and society, it has scathing criticisms of diversity inclusion workshops with old white people muttering about things. The tone deaf attempts by white elite to relate to younger black people.

also, the author worked at Knopf (major NYC publishing house) for three years, so a lot of this is based on here personal experience in that world.

Last edited:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy life my G …… just don’t watch the show….. shyt ain’t that deep

I learn not to give a fukk about shyt that don’t effect my day to day life bro …. shyt that don’t effect me or my family

I put my thoughts into shyt that’s beneficial man

Well our media portrayal does affect your day to day life. Only a child would say some shyt like that.

When all/most of the 'urban' content is made by a man-hating feminists then it's a problem.

I don't know if the coli covered or reviewed Gaslight last year but the film plot is also suspenseful and worth the time.

Gaslight (2022) ┊ Trailer​

Now this looks like a movie I can get behind.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Well our media portrayal does affect your day to day life. Only a child would say some shyt like that.

When all/most of the 'urban' content is made by a man-hating feminist then it's a problem.

Child? I obviously tickled a nerve.

You know what I do when I have a problem with content I don’t like? I don’t watch it , I don’t click it.

What do you plan to do to change this content that’s effecting your day to day life ?

From what I see y’all nikkaz just belly aching about this shyt on a message board

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

When all/most of the 'urban' content is made by a man-hating feminist then it's a problem.

Now this looks like a movie I can get behind.
I don't watch and recommend many films but it's fentanyl!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Maybe I need to see the trailer again but this white boyfriend wasn't on the trailer.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Her name can be Rose and she still could not know her baby daddy's name and all her friends be Crack addicts.

Overkill.