"The Other Black Girl" Official Hulu Trailer

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Damn Jordan Peele legit started a trend. Had to look up half those movies. They're all similar

:yeshrug: I know it sounds stupid lol. But half of the movies I listed(minus Peele’s). Doesn’t feel like they were made for a black audience. The vibes of them movies/shows always felt. Like they were trying their hardest to appeal to white people.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:yeshrug: I know it sounds stupid lol. But half of the movies I listed(minus Peele’s). Doesn’t feel like they were made for a black audience. The vibes of them movies/shows always felt. Like they were trying their hardest to appeal to white people.

Its not for black folks so they gotta make the blackness overhanded almost as if it acts as subtitles to non blacks watching primitive blacks in their natural habitat.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
🤔
If the show was called The Other Black Guy, these dudes would be losing their minds calling this dope and incredible.

This site is miserable and only gets p*ssy through paying. :russ:

Show looks dope.
My worry is that there is nobody else and she's being paranoid.....

But other than that I don't give a sh.....

To whom it may concern

But since you needed to take a personal shot, in no realm, in no plane of existence was you ever getting my money, so who cares who I gave money to twenty years ago.

Half a skyscraper (the wrong half) full of chicks I could have pulled yesterday, worried about, who I'm doing, who I'm not doing.

City full of d1ck but I stay on your mind. So I know you don't want d1ck so stop making it about that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
🤔

My worry is that there is nobody else and she's being paranoid.....

But other than that I don't give a sh.....

To whom it may concern

But since you needed to take a personal shot, in no realm, in no plane of existence was you ever getting my money, so who cares who I gave money to twenty years ago.

Half a skyscraper (the wrong half) full of chicks I could have pulled yesterday, worried about, who I'm doing, who I'm not doing.

City full of d1ck but I stay on your mind. So I know you don't want d1ck so stop making it about that.

Are you okay?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I like the trailer and the film is produced by entertainment royalty.

gettyimages-1029986206-2000.jpg

67c10581-b3d9-4cae-854d-7e3356c8adb1-XXX_Quincy_Jones_and_Rashida_Jones_20180918_USA_djm_0024.jpg