The Orville - Star Trek Satire Comedy From Seth MacFarlane And Jon Favreau

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
After hearing about the mostly lackluster reviews, I checked out the 1st episode. I agree it wasn't terrible, but most of the show fell flat to me. Especially the jokes where the most I got was a mild chuckle. I doubt I will check it out again with so many other shows to watch.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:patrice:It wasn't good. It didn't know what it wanted to be. Maybe since its the pilot and was a hour it will get better with being only 22 minutes. It was too quiet, might need a laugh track. I was wondering if it was my tv most of the time. I legit turned up the volume a couple of times. Their cuts to commercial breaks were strange also. This should be a 100% spoof, not a love letter to Star Trek.
Seth you got Norm McDonald and you can't get him on the bridge as a regular member of the crew telling jokes:gucci:
Norm is the best part as a psychotic pigeon on that Mike Tyson Mysteries:mjlol:
Finally, Seth you are NOT a straight man:dame:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I guess this is "damning with faint praise", but I suspect this will end up really popular in places like Utah. Mormons really like Sci Fi (e.g. both versions of Battlestar Galactica were based on Mormon mythology) and this show seems a little...sanitized?...compared to most Science Fiction shows nowadays.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess this is "damning with faint praise", but I suspect this will end up really popular in places like Utah. Mormons really like Sci Fi (e.g. both versions of Battlestar Galactica were based on Mormon mythology) and this show seems a little...sanitized?...compared to most Science Fiction shows nowadays.

Most watched pilot since empire. So it’s big everywhere right now