The Original Robocop In 87 Is Easily One Of The Top 10 Action Movies Of All Time

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
part i remember most is when the car hit that guy after he got covered in that radioactive waste, that was :scusthov: & :whoo: at the same time
nikka was like aauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn::damn::noah:

I'll never forget that shyt:heh:

I was JUST about to scroll down and type "is this the one where the dude drowning in the pool of acid outside and robocop was standing in that shyt?

I need to download that shyt in 1080p man:pachaha:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
One of my favorite movies.

One of my favorite villains.

ED-209, still makes me nervous as fukk imagining a real life version of that patrolling the streets.

The not so subtle commentary on capitalism intertwining with the story perfectly.

The eerily accurate prediction about Detroit, all the way down to the black mayor being corrupt as fukk. (Part 2, I know)

The remake wasn't bad, but the movie needed to be rated R, and as much as I hate to say it, needed a different lead as Murphy. Someone with a distinct look under the helmet. Joel Edgerton instead of Joel Kinnaman perhaps.

220px-JoelEdgertonSept2013TIFF.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No fukks were given back then. I remember those RoboCop, Predator and Aliens action figures all marketed for kids. :laugh:

Aint that the truth :dead:

I even seen a damn Rambo cartoon back in the day. :laugh:

This era of movies is too pussified.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Cant believe my parents let me watch this as a kid :pachaha:

My mother actually watched it with me. We both had the :gladbron: face the whole time.

Same here I made my Mom dukes take me to see it at the theaters. My mom was shook in the beginning with the Murphy death scene but she enjoyed the flick overall.