Sequel: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
So it's been a year since it's release and I'm sure with the price point $10-$20 used Amazon, most people with ps4 have played the game .

When the game was released, it got blasted for its length, gameplay, qtes, widescreen format and well the price point of $59.99 for a game that could be finished in one setting. The only redeeming quality, and where the devs only worked on, was the graphics. For a game that was supposed to show the power of the ps4 it didn't really do a good job.

I played the game and finished it, took me about 5 hours to play the game. I loved the intro, and the cut scenes but anything in between felt like a chore. I'll be the first to say that I enjoy cinematic games that has a great story, keeps you at the edge of your seat and makes you want to keep on playing to see what happens next. Unfortunately, the order didn't do it for me. I felt like the game was a chore to play. It was frustrating at times that the game was so limited in what you could do. It was too restricting and little to no freedom. And the lack of set pieces combined with lack of boss fights and a laughing attempt of werewolves fighting, the game deserved every bit of criticism it deserved.

I felt like the devs major focus were only to make the best looking game out there and that the customers would be OK with the limitations. But, I am glad that gamers spoke out and really gave the devs that they would not be fooled with pretty looking graphics.

As far as the sequel goes, I wouldn't mind seeing one. But it would have to be a bigger leap from uncharted 1 to uncharted 2 for me to even consider playing it. I enjoyed the setting, the main character, and it definitely had some redeeming qualities. But it needs a lot of work. And I mean a lot of work.

Anyways, enough of me rambling, let's hear other thoughts about this game.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Didn't Sony throw the developers to the curb after this flopped?

Daps
Reppin
Took mine back before I even cracked it.
I think it's time for me to cop. :mjlol:

gamestop has it for $10 new.

Didn't Sony throw the developers to the curb after this flopped?

Yup. RAD (devs) got thrown in the bushes, and to make matters worse, Sony owns rights to the IP. RAD only owns the engine :mjlol: .. To add even more salt in the wounds, RAD restructured after the game was released, and the game's director moved on to a different company.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Picked it up for $9 late last year on PSN. I actually kinda liked it. As you noted, it was far too restrictive but I was really pulled in by the atmosphere and graphics. Literally paused the game several times just to look around in photo mode in awe.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Got it for $20 a couple months ago and haven't touched it yet. Is it worth my Time? I've gotten Clowned for taking that Sale but it looked Ok to me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped on the sale. When I heard this game got bad reviews on the release day and had me :patrice:. I copped it for $15 dollar.

When I started playing and I can see why nobody likes it, I was a little bit bored with the opening for awhile so I stopped boring then in few weeks and I decided to play and this game is grew on me :ohhh: and that game isn't that bad and dope. The more I play the story got me interested. Yes, very short game, it's worth for $20. I finished the game and I liked it:ehh:

Yeah, I would vote for sequel