The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

I knew he wasn’t half black cause everyone knows every half black dude claims to be black. They will die before they admit to being half cac. He was real persistent in insisting he was half black. He didn’t want to tell the whole truth so he thought he’d get away with it.
Me and my family trace our roots back to a Louisiana plantation before migrating North. Where does your family roots trace back from?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
A lot of what, Guillermo?

:childplease:
Lol that chit does not bother me in the slightest Cody. Why would I give a fukk what some mentally ill CACnadian has to say about me when I know exactly what I am. White boys on the misc and certain posters on this site have alot in common

"Oh no a random guy on the internet I'll never meet doesn't think I'm half black... guess I'm not anymore :mjcry:"

LMAO

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-20230605-101328-Brave.jpg

Look pretty Hispanic to me, josedawg08 :jbhmm:

:sas2:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is what sport discourse has become on this forum, bad faith attacks and ad-hominems, no regard for facts or statistics just bias and hate and venom. Grown men literally acting like teenagers all because they cant stand that bron is better than their favorite players and beat their favorite teams.You have you troll armies that agree with you and dap you up just a group think toxic level of discourse.
I am muting this thread and this will be my last response, The thread maker @Don Homer is a vicious troll and a mud slinger you cant wrestle with a slimy pig and expect not to have mud thrown at you. To the good faith posters like @Rhakim and others who are objective and dont have a sick hatred and obsession with one man and truly just love basketball i applaud you for that. I will ignore this thread and the imbecile OP maker.
The lockeroom MAGA republicans and right wing shills arent as toxic as this bad faith grifters here

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dead:

I knew he wasn’t half black cause everyone knows every half black dude claims to be black. They will die before they admit to being half cac. He was real persistent in insisting he was half black. He didn’t want to tell the whole truth so he thought he’d get away with it.

This doesn't make sense because he didn't say he was "half-cac", he said he was "half-native". By your logic, that's exact what anyone with black and native parents would say even if their parents had some white background too, so that makes his story more credible, not less. I keep catching you distorting other people's words to fit your agenda over and over.

His black and native sides likely do have white in them too, just like most natives and light-skinned black folk. Wouldn't that mixture make you look.....wait for it.....Hispanic?

Bizzy Bone

images

Christian Keyes

Christian-Keyes.jpg

Zoe Kravitz

800px-Zoe_Kravitz_2020_dvna_studio.jpg

Samoan/Black instead of Native but basically the same effect for The Rock

HP.jpg

If you care so much about his personal life, and are so confident on your assertion, then why not just take the ban bet and be rid of him?

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
This is what sport discourse has become on this forum, bad faith attacks and ad-hominems, no regard for facts or statistics just bias and hate and venom. Grown men literally acting like teenagers all because they cant stand that bron is better than their favorite players and beat their favorite teams.You have you troll armies that agree with you and dap you up just a group think toxic level of discourse.
I am muting this thread and this will be my last response, The thread maker @Don Homer is a vicious troll and a mud slinger you cant wrestle with a slimy pig and expect not to have mud thrown at you. To the good faith posters like @Rhakim and others who are objective and dont have a sick hatred and obsession with one man and truly just love basketball i applaud you for that. I will ignore this thread and the imbecile OP maker.
The lockeroom MAGA republicans and right wing shills arent as toxic as this bad faith grifters here
:dead: This guy is furious.:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't make sense because he didn't say he was "half-cac", he said he was "half-native". By your logic, that's exact what anyone with black and native parents would say even if their parents had some white background too, so that makes his story more credible, not less. I keep catching you distorting other people's words to fit your agenda over and over.

His black and native sides likely do have white in them too, just like most natives and light-skinned black folk. Wouldn't that mixture make you look.....wait for it.....Hispanic?

Bizzy Bone

images

Christian Keyes

Christian-Keyes.jpg

Zoe Kravitz

800px-Zoe_Kravitz_2020_dvna_studio.jpg

Samoan/Black instead of Native but basically the same effect for The Rock

HP.jpg

If you care so much about his personal life, and are so confident on your assertion, then why not just take the ban bet and be rid of him?

:laff: