The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
lakers have been out of the playoffs for weeks now and yet this troll is still bringing the team out of the playoffs up to denigrate lebron who made it all the way to the WCF. Don homer is a charlatan and pure vermin he is the type of scumbag that ruins the discourse of basketball on this forum and in general as a whole. Instead of talking about series being tied 1-1 this piece of shyt troll with mental illness has to further his anti lebron agenda.
Genuinely one of the worst posters and scumbags on this forum. GAME 2 of the finals just tied the series up and this Imbecile only thought process is "how do I use this to shyt on lebron and Stoke propaganda "

:sadbron:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Reading is hard I understand.. but you gotta be able to do so in order to get that promotion from fry cooker to drive thru at the fast food spot you work at

Im half black, half Native (Ute). I've mentioned it probably about 100x cause I actually am proud of both cultures.

If you get confused with what you're reading, just use your fingers and rub the 2 braincells together and focus on the words.
Screenshot-20230605-101328-Brave.jpg

Look pretty Hispanic to me, josedawg08 :jbhmm:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is how I know we have some low IQ illiterate nikkas up in here... cause what have I stated that I was? Lets see if you know how to read.. come on lil kid you can do it

I've stated it multiple times ITT and others. I'm half black and half...... what?

so on this forum it went from I'm a CAC, to I'm an Indian from India, to now I'm Hispanic.. Some of y'all can't make up your minds

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Friendly reminder: @Rhakim tried to argue that Lebron actually did not brick from 3 the Nuggets series because if you eliminate the first 2 games out of the 4, he actually shot 43% from 3. According to him, the Lakers actually didn’t get swept because half the series doesn’t count. I wonder when the NBA will allow us to play those 2 remaining games. Maybe after the Finals?

I wonder if you're a compulsive liar or just stupid?

I didn't say he didn't brick from three in the Nuggets. I was replying to someone who claimed that he had continued to brick the ENTIRE series. I said no, his bricking only lasted the first two games. I know you're Canadian and all, but they teach English there too, right?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-20230605-101328-Brave.jpg

:dead:

I knew he wasn’t half black cause everyone knows every half black dude claims to be black. They will die before they admit to being half cac. He was real persistent in insisting he was half black. He didn’t want to tell the whole truth so he thought he’d get away with it.