The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:skip: @ the poster with 53k posts asking the poster with 43k posts if this forum is his life
This thread is bedlam

I BEEN POSTIN HERE SINCE 2013 N DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS THE WAY SOME DO

MOST MY REPLIES HERE ARE 1-2 SENTENCES .. I USE THIS FORUM AS ENTERTAINMENT. SOME USE IT AS MORE. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Shot 43% and only 34% from three.

Lost to the team that was swept :russell:
He still showed up, talk about the other nikkas on the team that was milk box…

Still an indictment on the lakers… nikkas couldn’t get 1 game.. just 1… let Miami for 1 game make that make sense

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He still showed up, talk about the other nikkas on the team that was milk box…

Still an indictment on the lakers… nikkas couldn’t get 1 game.. just 1… let Miami for 1 game make that make sense
You originally said he would have played Joker off the floor. His only success against them was when Murray and Porter were out. By the way, Joker still averaged 31,13 and 6 on 57%.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You originally said he would have played Joker off the floor. His only success against them was when Murray and Porter were out. By the way, Joker still averaged 31,13 and 6 on 57%.
Dude Steph literally not play curry off the floor in 2022? And who fault it was that Porter and Murrey were out? :dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Very interesting :sas2:

Once again. This proves my original point that Jimmy’s run is very impressive

LeBron has a team of lottery picks as well as another top 75 player but yet is the ONLY guy who couldn’t get a win against the Nuggets

Facts.

Let’s not settle for low hanging fruit and small fries.

Me and some secret others want to endorse you and your agenda and I speak on their behalf as an intermediate.:hubie:

Jimmy’s run is so impressive, this it’s far greater than Kobe’s and MJ.

Matter fact….. Jimmy B has finally reached the realm where we can agree he’s far superior than Kobe and MJ and it’s not even close. His legacy>>>>>>>>> theirs combined.

#LFG :mjlit:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friendly reminder: @Rhakim tried to argue that Lebron actually did not brick from 3 the Nuggets series because if you eliminate the first 2 games out of the 4, he actually shot 43% from 3. According to him, the Lakers actually didn’t get swept because half the series doesn’t count. I wonder when the NBA will allow us to play those 2 remaining games. Maybe after the Finals?