The only reason the Boondocks is funny is because Aaron grew up around all whites

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There is some truth to this, I like the show, but it does carry a strong Black elitist sentimentality.

Word breh, nikkas wanna call trolling without even looking at real facts.

If you watch the R kelly episode, that shyt was full of stereotypes that only a ignorant ass nikka would think of.

Like when the news reporter asked the lady why she was for R kelly. It was some overweight hoodrat with blonde hair talkin bout "cuz he good" after liccing her fingers then told that lil boy "nikka get that carrot away from me"
Not to mention at the end of the episode Huey(aka Aaron) said something like "sometimes i am vexed by my people" or some shyt

But yea, im just trolling :comeon:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the show is funny as fukk and it depicts everyone in a negative light.
Boondocks shyts on BET and i can't hate on that.

Boondocks shyts on c00ns, white elite, education system, prison system, police, thugs, bums...you name it.

and they have anal rape jokes...all good in my book.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Like when the news reporter asked the lady why she was for R kelly. It was some overweight hoodrat with blonde hair talkin bout "cuz he good"

This nikka was filmed pissing on an underage girl. There aint no other justification you can give to be behind ol boy after that

The same way that preacher was running through them little boys in Atlanta and folks still walking in the church

You know good and well when black folks wanna get behind something very little in terms of logic and reasoning can take us off it

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Hold Up!! Hold Up!! What happened to this how, It hasn't aired new episode in two years.

The Satire on Black American Culture was :ohlawd:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
636661_o.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The show is funny as hell and one of my favorites, but im just saying, that nikka is probably a uppity ass nikka :yeshrug:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
BrothaZay, I have consistently told you how I think you are a horrible poster, but you've made a couple of decent points in this thread. :manny:

You still need to stop making threads though. :stopitslime:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not taking anything away from the show, but the only reason its so funny is Because the creator grew up around all white people and he sees black people the same way he portrays them. How do yall feel about that?

is that speculation or fact :ld:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the show is funny as fukk and it depicts everyone in a negative light....Boondocks shyts on BET and i can't hate on that...Boondocks shyts on c00ns, white elite, education system, prison system, police, thugs, bums...you name it....and they have anal rape jokes...all good in my book.
show talks real life sh!t, i cant hate....
that chair aint reach the bushes fam, that was a sidewalk :birdman: dont approve...