The only reason females want a “hood nikka” is because they seen poetic justice too many times.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Op, I don't think I remember even seeing you swear before this terrible thread. Now you're in here calling people "pussies" and "fakkits,"and talking like a street tough. What did they do to you while you were locked up?? :picard:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What was even more f*** up was, Lucky beat up his co-worker Chicago, after he was the one who set him up with fine ass Justice (Janet Jackson) :stopitslime:. Chicago would have been better off dumping Lesha for her girlfriend Justice, and not going on that road trip at all...lol.
Just re-watched that fight scene, and after almost 30 years since I've seen this movie, I got some of it wrong. It was Justice who really got Chicago beat-up. All she needed to do was grab Lesha since she and Chicago were separated at the moment, instead of kicking Chicago in the balls from behind. So when Chicago pinned Justice to the ground for that shyt, that's when Tupac jumped in and pulled him off. Justice was lucky she didn't get punched for that shyt. Anyway, words got exchanged between Lucky and Chicago, and Lucky got the best of him. Although Lucky was cussing him out put for hitting a woman after he beat him up, his ass only jumped in because of Justice, as wrong as she was. But most Black women walked away from that movie with that "Never put your hands on a woman" mindset, no matter what they do.

Last edited:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I wish more hood nikkas had unionized jobs with strong pensions and benefits and I wish more black women chased after men with those credentials :dead:

You know how many hood nikkas work for MTA , sanitation, the post office and construction jobs :umad:

Black women love a man with a good job and their shyt together, they just don’t want a lame ass square :francis:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You know how many hood nikkas work for MTA , sanitation, the post office and construction jobs :umad:

Black women love a man with a good job and their shyt together, they just don’t want a lame ass square :francis:
What would be a grown man who's a lame square. Not tryna put you on the spot, I just wanted to hear what this really mean to some.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
What would be a grown man who's a lame square. Not tryna put you on the spot, I just wanted to hear what this really mean to some.
Corny, uptight, no sense of humor, socially awkward as an adult, doesn’t know how to read a room or body language, doesn’t understand social cues

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
A square is somebody that don't do crime...

You must of grew up in the burbs

Maybe at one point it was used like this but being a lame or a square has nothing to do with being in the streets

It’s just synonymous with corny these days

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
They want hood dudes because they represent that wild unstable, unpredictable, chaotic frenetic energy that many young women are drawn towards. They love the drama the roller coaster of emotions. Stability, order and monotony is like kryptonite to a lot of them.

It's not until they're older and more mature that they want something that's more stable and calm.

Basically they want agents of chaos because they themselves are often times agents of chaos. Like seeketh like.

Edit:

Also, the hood nikka archetype image is heavily pushed and promoted in mainstream media.

Last edited: