The only reason females want a “hood nikka” is because they seen poetic justice too many times.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Truthfully they just wanna live out that movie. That movie was so good that females wanted to live to that fantasy. Go to any HBCU and you’ll see that 7/10 of them have a variation of the poetic justice braids.

This post reeks of Fila sneakers, a Karl Kani T-shirt, Cross Colors overalls with one strap undone, a Champion sweatshirt, and box braids.

It's 2022. Move forward and do better.

Daps
Asking me if I’m black while you have a blonde haired blue eyed cartoon female as your avi sums up the mentality of this site :mjlol:

Y'all always make this thread

Hood dudes

Are confident and assertive

And play the law of averages

They get rejected all the time as well

Alot of men in general are hobosexual

If u fukk a woman good she will keep u around for a while

If more square didn't give a fukk they eat better

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They wanted Lucky but instead got Chicago.

:pachaha:

chicago-poetic-justice.gif

Daps
This post reeks of Fila sneakers, a Karl Kani T-shirt, Cross Colors overalls with one strap undone, a Champion sweatshirt, and box braids.

It's 2022. Move forward and do better.
Yeah cause Karl Kani and Fila didn’t make a come back 2-3 years ago with those chucky shoes. Shutcho ass up you prolly dress like playboi carti :mjlol:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel bushing certain characters just suppress’ their pent up aggression and it makes them come out on level 10 like a pit bull that’s been inhumanly caged.

these niccas are unredeemable. You may as well not even bother bushing them :mjlol:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yeah cause Karl Kani and Fila didn’t make a come back 2-3 years ago with those chucky shoes. Shutcho ass up you prolly dress like playboi carti :mjlol:

Now address the rest of the outfit Señor 1993.

You ouchea thinking young jits are being influenced by movies that came out when David Dinkins was still living in Gracie Mansion :pachaha:

Here's a hint: Pop culture moves the fukk on from whatever was poppin' when pop culture targeted us.

So calm ya outdated ass down. That sweat you're working up is only amplifying the smell of your Stetson cologne coming through my screen :scust:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Y'all always make this thread

Hood dudes

Are confident and assertive

And play the law of averages

They get rejected all the time as well

Alot of men in general are hobosexual

If u fukk a woman good she will keep u around for a while

If more square didn't give a fukk they eat better

Agree

Also add the fact a lot of hood nikkas are just GOOD SALESMEN.. THEY JUST TELL CHICKS WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

1. Girl u the finest bytch out here.. she really look like a 5 or 6

2. Damn u stack baby… bytch built like a box truck but he only care for a nut

3. A good one for women with kids…. Girl I’ll treat your kid like he or she is mines.. them hoes fall for that

4. The icing on the cake, u the type I’ll get on a knee for.. 8 years later he still getting his nut off without giving her shyt

A simp be to honest and boom no ass

Daps
Now address the rest of the outfit Señor 1993.

You ouchea thinking young jits are being influenced by movies that came out when David Dinkins was still living in Gracie Mansion :pachaha:

Here's a hint: Pop culture moves the fukk on from whatever was poppin' when pop culture targeted us.

So calm ya outdated ass down. That sweat you're working up is only amplifying the smell of your Stetson cologne coming through my screen :scust:
Man fukk is your bytch ass talking about. U drunk ?