The only reason females want a “hood nikka” is because they seen poetic justice too many times.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Funny thing about it was, "Poetic Justice" wasn't even a hit like they were excepting it to be when it first came out. I remember this short young girl I use to work with who had a kinda cute face, but just a little bit on the hard side, plus she was kinda stubborn. She was married, but some dude I knew who had once tapped her while she was still married, said she claimed she was being abused by her husband, and he believed her, being the kinda dude he was. I would have been wondering why her husband was abusing her, knowing she was a little on the hard-head side. She was the type that would sometimes go a little overboard on dudes with her jokes, and didn't realize it. And every now and then, a brother would have to put her in check. But she was cool, and everybody liked her.

I shared a lot with this young girl for some reason. She was about 10 years younger, and she wanted to give me some one time. In fact she straight up cracked on me, although she was kinda nervous. I didn't follow up because, first it caught me off guard, and second, I was in a relationship. Anyway, after "Poetic Justice" had already been out a minute, she said she had saw it the other day, and she liked it, although it didn't get a lot of praise. I had seen it much earlier, and to me, the movie wasn't good or bad. I think she liked the part the most where Lucky (Tupac Shakur) beat up Chicago (Joe Torry) for slapping Lesha (Regina King)...who came a long way since that movie. I believe watching that scene gave her satisfaction because of her marriage situation. But like most Black women, she wasn't checking on Lesha's smart mouth that got her the slap, after telling Chicago he couldn't f***. Scenes that end up like that, is why Black women continue to not hold themselves accountable for anything.

Last edited:
Daps
Funny thing about it was, "Poetic Justice" wasn't even a hit like they were excepting it to be when it first came out. I remember this young girl I use to work with who had a kinda cute face, but a little bit on the hard side, plus she was kinda stubborn. She was married, but some dude I knew who had once tapped her while she was still married, said she claimed she was being abused by her husband, and he believed her, being the kinda dude he was. I would have been wondering why her husband was abusing, knowing she was a little on the hard-head side. She was the type that would sometimes go a little overboard on dudes with her jokes, and didn't realize it. And every now and then, a brother would have to put her in check. But she was cool, and everybody liked her.

I shared a lot with this young girl for some reason. She was about 10 years younger, and she wanted to give me some one time. In fact she straight up cracked on me, although she was kinda nervous. I didn't follow up because, first it caught me off guard, and second, I was in a relationship. Anyway, after "Poetic Justice" had already been out a minute, she said she had saw it the other day, and she liked it, although it didn't get a lot of play. I had seen it much earlier, and to me, the movie wasn't good or bad. I think she liked the part the most where Lucky (Tupac Shakur) beat up Chicago (Joe Torry) for slapping Lesha (Regina King)...who came a long way since that movie. I believe that scene gave her satisfaction because of her marriage situation. But like most Black women, she wasn't checking on Lesha's smart mouth that got her the slap, after telling Chicago he couldn't f***. Scenes that end up like that, is why Black women continue to not hold themselves accountable for anything.
Black women ain’t held accountable because nikkas too afraid to lose out on potential p*ssy.

Daps
Nah but you're dusty as fukk my Brotha!

(Flips down dark portion of Dwayne Wayne glasses, grabs Whitley by the hand, and walks outta The Pit, with Ron following close behind :youngsabo: )
You’re a straight faq. Imagining how other nikkas look and shyt. Shutcho Rupaul ass up

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What was even more f*** up was, Lucky beat up his co-worker Chicago, after he was the one who set him up with fine ass Justice (Janet Jackson) :stopitslime:. Chicago would have been better off dumping Lesha for her girlfriend Justice, and not going on that road trip at all...lol.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
they like any man that brings them drama and excitement. Stability and structure is boring to them. Jobless street nikkas don't have office hours and they stay "outside" doing fukk shyt all day, it lines up perfect with what many of these birds want.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Except certain women have liked street dudes way before poetic justice came out.

Word.

Reality is that the hood dude is "exciting", but up to a point/age. Thats when Mr. Nice guy is "supposed" to step in and clean room smh.

Btw this isnt just an american thing. I grew up here in the "ghettos" in Sweden. Same shyt here. All the chickens go after them guys that do all that until a certain age/point.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Black women gravitate toward thugs and street dudes, because the so called 'lame' black men are terrified of them.