Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irish by 17 ND has the athletes

It's gonna be easy work ND has the athletes this is a new era of ND football ND got too many weapons at WR and RB Miami has played punks all Season they gonna be in awe of the playmakers ND have. Remember a terrible ND team was dominating Miami last season until turnovers made it close BK has dominated UM since becoming coach this ND team is best team he's had since taking over

ND OL is the real shyt I don't think Miami seen anything on they level this season if Adams is good I really really like ND but ND has weapons besides him and Wimbush ain't scared to run it as well I wasn't buying VT and was stunned they were favored last week easy cash out on Miami but I think ND pulls it off this week ND honestly may be the toughest matchup for Bama IMO

I'll bite, only because I think your reasonable.

You keep talking about Miami hasn't seen ND OL and their RBs blah blah blah....nikka, they haven't seen any athletes like ours on the D-line. RJ McIntosh and Kendrick Norton are both going to be gone by end of round 2in the draft. Our d-ends are beastly. Our LBs had problems with gap discipline early in the year but that problem has been mostly resolved.

Akers is a better RB than Josh Adams to be honest. and the VT and FSU defense are both better than ND, these dudes let up 37 points and 500 yards to Wake Forest. Imagine how they are going to cover Ahmmon Richards, 4.3 speed Jeff Thomas, Patriot receiver Braxton Berrios, and NFL starting TE Chris Herndon.