• Lennay Kekua ain't walking through that door so Canes W

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized this is another late season signature road game against an undefeated ACC team for Notre Dame. :ohhh: They ended up losing to Clemson and FSU though :patrice:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's gonna be easy work ND has the athletes this is a new era of ND football ND got too many weapons at WR and RB Miami has played punks all Season they gonna be in awe of the playmakers ND have. Remember a terrible ND team was dominating Miami last season until turnovers made it close BK has dominated UM since becoming coach this ND team is best team he's had since taking over
You might as well change your name to Irish Run This at this point, I know FSU out here looking like the Washington Generals of the ACC but have some fukking respect for yourself :scust:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I love this underdog role this shyt is really restoring the feeling :Ouuuuuuu:

Nah not even bro I picked Miami to win the coastal and go 10-2 I thought FSU and ND would be the 2 losses Miami fine I just think ND is the better team no hate just being objective if Miami wins I'll take my hand off to you guys

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
ND OL is the real shyt I don't think Miami seen anything on they level this season if Adams is good I really really like ND but ND has weapons besides him and Wimbush ain't scared to run it as well I wasn't buying VT and was stunned they were favored last week easy cash out on Miami but I think ND pulls it off this week ND honestly may be the toughest matchup for Bama IMO

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I love this underdog role this shyt is really restoring the feeling :Ouuuuuuu:
Media REALLY doing us a favor this year. Usually they rush to overrate our boys, egos get out of hand, and it blows up quick. But the year we finally are actually that good they keep the bulletin boards coming :banderas:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Media REALLY doing us a favor this year. Usually they rush to overrate our boys, egos get out of hand, and it blows up quick. But the year we finally are actually that good they keep the bulletin boards coming :banderas:

Y'all got guys that fight man when the going got tough past years they fold up I'm impressed glad I got Miami right this season was getting annoyed with cats shytting on Rozier but he's a playmaker. FSU losing sucked and I think they still should've won 3rd down defense and Jimbo coaching scared cost us that game should've been way more than 3-0 at halftime

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Getting hyped for this one, gonna have beer in hand watching

Yeah my best friend fukking hyped up he never experienced an ND vs Miami game with so much on the line I talked to his father yesterday he still mad cause Miami cost them the title in 89.

When I got some down time I might have to watch the 88-90 games on YouTube classic CFB with so many dope legends on both sides

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah my best friend fukking hyped up he never experienced an ND vs Miami game with so much on the line I talked to his father yesterday he still mad cause Miami cost them the title in 89.

When I got some down time I might have to watch the 88-90 games on YouTube classic CFB with so many dope legends on both sides

One of my good friends played full back for ND, so i know he’s hyped