• Lennay Kekua ain't walking through that door so Canes W

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Destroyed Norte Dame and Georgia got they shyt pushed in...

Richt waking up like:

tenor.gif

Georgia still controls their own destiny

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its harsh but true fam, i dont have any hate in my heart for Brad but i was ready to see him off. just didnt see any killer instinct in a number of big games, Malik makes it happen when he has to. it was sposed to be this way imo
Malik looking like baby Russell

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hes loose, sometimes it drives you nuts but he protects the ball 95% of the time. no fumbles yet this year, he tough as hell
Most of us thought he'd fizzle out and we'd see perry half way through the season.

Whatever happened to Allison ? Dude was here a year and bounced. I remember a few years back he was being hyped coming out of palmetto

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Most of us thought he'd fizzle out and we'd see perry half way through the season.

Whatever happened to Allison ? Dude was here a year and bounced. I remember a few years back he was being hyped coming out of palmetto

transferred, im not sure where he went. great arm talent, i think between Malik and Kosi the writing was the wall we are going with a dual purpose. not sure why they went so hard for Artur Sitkowski who was clearly a pocket-only kid, but hes not coming going after Jarren Williams high riser from Kentucky

shyt, Allison went to WVU i wouldnt be surprised at all if he takes over for Grier after hes gone. they always got some talent on O

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
transferred, im not sure where he went. great arm talent, i think between Malik and Kosi the writing was the wall we are going with a dual purpose. not sure why they went so hard for Artur Sitkowski who was clearly a pocket-only kid, but hes not coming going after Jarren Williams high riser from Kentucky

shyt, Allison went to WVU i wouldnt be surprised at all if he takes over for Grier after hes gone. they always got some talent on O
Williams has good arm talent, can read a defense, and decent legs and is accurate. His issue is becoming a more complete runner, getting his feet set and working on his throwing motion, putting some more weight and just development stuff. He has NFL level talent but he needs a lot of development. He's not a day 1 QB to me but he's someone that could start after year one. I like him more than DeAndre Francois long term as a HS recruit.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Everything happens for a reason. Kayaa is soft and clean, while Rosier is just what you said. This season was not happening with Kayaa, no way. Oh, and this game secured Malik for next season. Miami should have redshirted Perry this season.

Even though you had some annoying Canes fans hitting me up last night talking shyt, when it was me who said not only would they win (picking up my money tonight), they would smack them. The U is not back yet. You’re not back after one year, and especially before the ACC Chip. Making the playoffs is huge though, and that kills the rebuilding stage some more.

Btw, I’m not feeling that Convicts tag. These fakkit cacs came up with that because Attitude and Braggadocio only stems from the hood. When you have the Oklahoma QB stepping on the opposing team logo, it showed how much passion he has. Keep making them uncomfortable, Miami.
N'Kosi hasn't played.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah Kayaa don't take off I think we would lost a game or 2
I agree. Kaaya didn't handle muddy pockets well. Kaaya was a superior QB but he wasn't as good a football player as Rozier has been. While being a superior QB matters in the NFL, in college, not so much.