The One(s) You Let Get Away......

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*takes sip of dis Henn dowg*

Mayne...that's supposed to be my broad, mayne. I think about her all the time.

Fucc y'all for making me think about the spaghetti i'm s'posed to be eating.

Imma let E-White tell it...

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had one, I truly loved the girl but I was too immature. I made so many dumb mistakes. Life sometimes has a way of telling you you have to let it go, and she would have never broke up with me.

She needed to go back and I had let it go. I dont regret it nor am I sad about it.

i got rid of the 08 and I GOT THIS 2014 MODEL :smugbiden:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
This one chick I was kind of feeling got away from me. A couple people who would see us interact would say they saw sparks. But I was too shook to commit to liking her, wanted to get to know her a little bit more first before making the decision to actually try to get at her like that.

One dude told me that she was prone to being crazy and I straight up told him, "I might be willing to make that mistake."

Anyway, that get to know her process was like pulling teeth as I graduated college and she went to an internship out of state. In spite of that, it led me to think that it wasn't going anywhere anyway, far as I am concerned, stuff like simple communication should come easy if it's going to work at all. Eventually, some other dude snatched her up from what she tells me. I'm not broken up about it but from time to time I wonder what would have happened if I was straight up with her from the jump. Sometimes I wanna be like, "I should've told you I was feeling you when I had the chance."