The One(s) You Let Get Away......

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Trying to be about that HOH life... you only hurting your self breh :to:
! dont try to breh... she an adopted r!ch g!rl & be on her el!t!st sh!t somet!mes.... she good, book smart, make money, stable, freaky, she just feels she needs to be a certa!n way to be accepted cause her ch!ldhood.... she wanna marry me & have my last baby but sa!d ! gotta change to be accepted by her people... ! gave her that real!ty check, ! dont care what those people th!nk or l!ve my l!fe for them breh..... ! love her so hopefully shell put our happ!ness together 1st :sadcam:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
! dont try to breh... she an adopted r!ch g!rl & be on her el!t!st sh!t somet!mes.... she good, book smart, make money, stable, freaky, she just feels she needs to be a certa!n way to be accepted cause her ch!ldhood.... she wanna marry me & have my last baby but sa!d ! gotta change to be accepted by her people... ! gave her that real!ty check, ! dont care what those people th!nk or l!ve my l!fe for them breh..... ! love her so hopefully shell put our happ!ness together 1st :sadcam:

:sadcam: damn breh :to: why can't these females recognize the realness

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
The only female I can think of that i feel that way about is this chick I was dealin wit back in 07/08. I didn't really "fukk it up" she just wanted a relationship and thats not where i was at at that point in my life. She was a good chick too, we messed around off and on for about a year and the thing I had to respect about her was that whenever she decided to get in a relationship she would str8 up tell me i'm the one she wants but i aint tryin to meet her half way so this had to end, she cut a nicca off twice for the dude who is now her husband. I here from here every once in a blue, im glad she's happy though

She's from Tacoma, grew up in a house across the street from the first victim of the DC sniper (which was his wife's niece), one of the most memorable nights we had together was when she cried on my shoulder tellin me about how that girl used to watch her and how she had seen her the night before dude killed her :to:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I found out where she works...got her new number. :wow: Called her up about an hour ago...we got a date for Sunday. She's going to OU game with her FEMALE friend. :whew:

To be continued....:banderas:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Didnt let those whores do shyt. fukking return my phone call next time bytch:beli:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Girl I knew back in high school. Pretty much had everything you could ask for. Beautiful and smart, plus on top of that she can sing. Had a big crush on her but never said anything because I always had the feeling she just saw me as a friend and I can admit at the time that I didn't have the highest self esteem and saw her as someone out of my league.

Two years later she's pregnant by a dude currently in jail.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Her parents house sits in a way that you can see it from the interstate. Everytime I drive back home, its right there.

And the overpass I walked over a thousand different times to get there :wow:

I fukked that up. I really did :wow:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Girl I knew back in high school. Pretty much had everything you could ask for. Beautiful and smart, plus on top of that she can sing. Had a big crush on her but never said anything because I always had the feeling she just saw me as a friend and I can admit at the time that I didn't have the highest self esteem and saw her as someone out of my league.

Two years later she's pregnant by a dude currently in jail.

:damn::damn::damn: