The One(s) You Let Get Away......

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If I were only a more mature person at the time, if I could only forgive, and if I could only kick myself into having a more affable personality then. I got her back into my life, once, but I still managed to fukk it up again. I still think about her more than I care to admit, and the only thing that I could really hope is that she thinks about me, too. :to:

Her best friend has a crush on me, too, making it all the weirder. :snoop:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the two baddest chicks from H.S...no joke, the top 2....I hate thinking about how i fukked up on both especially the one that gave me that letter before graduation...

i was a fukkin fool back in the day...a fukkin fool

fukk this thread :to:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I waited too long on the clock and another team drafted it with the quickness :wow: :to:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
tumblr_inline_mmuxeey9Eb1qjsh8h.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
was w!t her for years, she gave me an ul!matum & ! gave her the :birdman:.... she st!ll calls me cry!n say!n she loves me & w!shes th!ngs were d!fferent & !d change for her, ! go from :to: to :birdman: then hang up & be :to: aga!n..... ! love her but !m no ch!cks puppet...... #HOH ! guess....

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
was w!t her for years, she gave me an ul!matum & ! gave her the :birdman:.... she st!ll calls me cry!n say!n she loves me & w!shes th!ngs were d!fferent & !d change for her, ! go from :to: to :birdman: then hang up & be :to: aga!n..... ! love her but !m no ch!cks puppet...... #HOH ! guess....

Trying to be about that HOH life... you only hurting your self breh :to:

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:to:

She was a good friend. I waited to long and she eventually got snatched up by someone else. This girl was perfect for me and I constantly think about her.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
-Been over a year since we broke up (dec 11)
-Went 8 months without talking till she sent me a happy bday message on fb last month
-Still think about her every single day :to: