The One(s) You Let Get Away......

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I know you nikkas have loved a girl and fukked up and she left or you didn't tell a friend how you felt about her and she got scooped up. Did you ever get them back in the end or does your soul still burn from that ether?

Share some stories breh. Help ease the pain. :to:

Daps
I don't even want to talk about it, I fukked up BADLY and I moved in too slow :to:

Edit: My bad, this thread is the brehs :to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Had to leave Brazil after living there for just about 6 months, beautiful Afro Brazilian with jet black curly hair, educated and from an middle class family. She ended up living with me for a few months, was everything I could ask for in a female, smart, sweet, considerate and eager to please. I had to leave, she didn't want to move here and I got pulled back by family.

Would have put a baby in her if I stayed, only other woman besides my girl I ever would have married.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Details....:bryan:

I might get my opportunity this Friday...I don't believe in coincidences. :wow:

2:10

"If you loved me soo much...then why'd you let me gooooo" :sadcam:

Breh I shytted on her in college for no reason I was the man tho so back then I didn't give a fukk.

She left a nikka on graduation day :noah:

Fast foward now and I saw her a couple months ago at a bar on a date. She text me a few days later and we chopped it up just casually. She randomly hit me up today and said she still had feelings for me and she's tired of letting her ego get in the way and she still love me and eventho I didn't treat her the best I was the best man she ever met in her life :wow:

I told her I loved and fukked her brains out. :noah:

I'm so happy brehs.

Her sister called me and said she hasn't seen her this happy in a long time. :blessed:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Breh I shytted on her in college for no reason I was the man tho so back then I didn't give a fukk.

Fast foward now and I saw her a couple months ago at a bar on a date. She text me a few days later and we chopped it up just casually. She randomly hit me up today and said she still had feelings for me and she's tired of letting her ego get in the way and she still love me and eventho I didn't treat her the best I was the best man she ever met in her life :wow:

I'm so happy brehs.

Her sister called me and said she hasn't seen her this happy in a long time. :blessed:
dont lose her again :to:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

I'm so happy brehs.

The time is now breh
tumblr_m4znns49Mw1qj5s9to1_250.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Hopefully she is still single. 18yr. old me is waay oblivious to women as compared to 22yr. old me. Every good women I meet....they get compared to her and it eventually crumbles. The dreams, the memories.... :bryan: