The Old Man (FX) Starring Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow. Don't sleep on this.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Some of the dialogue is ridiculous though, brehs. Almost like some TWD dialogue (the later seasons :scust:)
Horrible dialogue. Plus Alia Shawkat's acting is terrible in some parts.

This show fell off a fukking cliff. The first two episodes were good, third was ok, and then rest have been absolute dogshyt.
After how dope it started off this has to be one of the biggest fall offs in TV history. Reminds me of Lovecraft Country episode 1 to episode 2.

Daps

This show fell off a fukking cliff. The first two episodes were good, third was ok, and then rest have been absolute dogshyt.
After how dope it started off this has to be one of the biggest fall offs in TV history. Reminds me of Lovecraft Country episode 1 to episode 2.

:hhh: I'm on episode 6. Sounds like I should stop while I'm ahead. I think I will.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

I thought the last episode was a return to form :yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Great show. 7 episodes but they're so long, you're getting about 10 hours of content.

The daughter is a smoke show.
Heh, she like sushi, good in the summer but I wouldn't have it all the time

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I resist the instinct to pursue. In my younger days I take a wad of cash into a strip club. That's how I handle all acquisitions.

I stopped fifteen years because it wasn't fun anymore. I didn't go gay. I just lost the instinct to give into the instinct to pursue.