The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Herb Jones is better and cheaper than Royce Oneal now and likely better than anyone they can get with Lakers second round pick.

Did you not read what I wrote to you, or...?

The Pelicans would be getting TWO players-- Royce and whoever they'd happen to pull with the 2nd round pick.

The Pelicans will not be making much noise in the playoffs with how stacked the West is this year, and I'm sure they are aware of this. They are not in win now mode, and will likely be shopping Herb by the deadline.

So, an ideal move for them (that would also benefit us) would be getting a SF in O'neale that gives them a POA defender and a better shooter and a draft pick, while losing one guy.

You might be right that they don't want to make a deal with us specifically, considering we are in the same conference.

I simply listed guys that will be available by the 15th that the Lakers should look at. :yeshrug:

Theoretically, we could deal with Brooklyn alone, and get Royce and Dorian for D'Lo and Rui. What you think?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Did you not read what I wrote to you, or...?

The Pelicans would be getting TWO players-- Royce and whoever they'd happen to pull with the 2nd round pick.

The Pelicans will not be making much noise in the playoffs with how stacked the West is this year, and I'm sure they are aware of this. They are not in win now mode, and will likely be shopping Herb by the deadline.

So, an ideal move for them (that would also benefit us) would be getting a SF in O'neale that gives them a POA defender and a better shooter and a draft pick, while losing one guy.

You might be right that they don't want to make a deal with us specifically, considering we are in the same conference.

I simply listed guys that will be available by the 15th that the Lakers should look at. :yeshrug:

Theoretically, we could deal with Brooklyn alone, and get Royce and Dorian for D'Lo and Rui. What you think?
I read everything you wrote it just screams make a move Mitch Lakers delusion. :manny: I guess we'll see at the trade deadline.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The thread title should be updated to "loss Angeles lakers" because ain't a damn thing boss about this team :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I read everything you wrote it just screams make a move Mitch Lakers delusion. :manny: I guess we'll see at the trade deadline.

You gotta know the Lakers are making SOME kind of move by the deadline.

I simply named the players that will become available at the 15th :mjlol:

Malcom Brogdon is another guy that's becoming available, but his health is a question, and his contract is crazy too, $4m more than Murray's, who scores more.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
get your bingo cards ready brehs.
HNJIqGb.png