WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just waive Christian Wood after that, kick him out the arena, dont even give him his clothes back, tell him to leave with the uniform on

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I get non Lakers fans tryna downplay the 2020 title because their dogshyt teams and players weren’t mentally strong enough to win it so they wann act out like karen soccer moms with loser ass kids that can’t compete in the sport so they call the league shyt and try to downplay it to make their punk ass loser kids feel better

But own Lakers fans?
Bron hate got yall nikkas this so down bad that you ready to shyt on the Lakers Logo and Banner 17 tying us with the fukking celtricks?

And I was a huge Bron hater but all that shyt was done once he kept getting killed in them finals and he wouldn’t catch up or be better than the Goat Kobe. He aint a threat anymore been a long ass time, and once he joined the goat franchise which he should’ve done a long time ago the hate was gone

Yall nikka need to let it go do yall gamble money and lose out bad?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I really fukking hate you nikkas and yall a cancer to this Lakeshow shyt probably would be scared to bang on a Celtricks cuz their soo much sugar in yall fukking tank.

Can’t trust you nikkas cuz yall ain’t down with the purp and gold just a bunch of scared pansy ass nikkas

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Dlo get over his bad December and Rui gets back this isn't a bad roster. :hubie:

But I'm just watching on a stream but a lot of the guys don't like Ham, seemingly. I guess since a lot of guys got 2 year contracts they ain't putting up with it.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vando's confidence is zero he must have really worked on that 3pt shot it's not working out.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
All I care about is rings and more rings for the Lakeshow(and the Goat Kobe the ultimate Laker he’s intertwined with the Lakers one and one nikka)
This is honestly bullshyt coming from yall
Mental midget ass nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
lmao super emotional. better not post anything on the bingo card p*ssy boy . cover your p*ssy its bleeding all over this thread.

737873.JPG