The OG Spiderman movie should be on everyone's Marvel top 5

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
i could never fukk with the x-men movies for the pure fact that they look nothing like the x-men from the comics and put all the emphasis on wolverine.

just never felt like x-men to me.
I can respect it...I remember seeing those black leather costumes for the first time back in the day. That shyt bothered the hell out of me, this dude Logan was outchea looking like a early '00's x-games downhill luge racer. I still hate Singer for ruining some of the cool things about the X-Men(unique costumes etc...)

I will say this though. It was a different time, so they didn't have room to take chances. If they made a X-Men movie in these times(like if we never had seen one before) it would work better because audiences are already use to the craziness of comic books. They wouldn't be scared to put the team in blue/yellow(see new Phoenix pics)and have Professor X in a hover-chair and shyt :russ:

Feige would def have Charles in a hover-chair :mjlol: that's why they need them back ASAP.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Spider-Man rankings.

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man
3. Spider-Man Homecoming
4. The Amazing Spider-Man
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
6. Spider-Man 3

Put Garfield's Spidey in the OG movies with the new one's CGI and that's the GOAT mix.:ehh:

Homecoming was trash...that bedwenching multicultural propaganda film. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part 2 is still in my top 5.

That train scene with Doc Oc is still probably the purest "Comic Book" shyt I've seen on film.

Remember watching in the theater.Whole audience was LIT during that segment.

White dude sitting behind me screamed out "Now THAT WAS FUKKING SPIDERMAN!!!
tumblr_ltpk1fq96y1qkfq8lo1_400.gif
"

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I recently rewatched the trilogy, and I am not putting spiderman 1 in my top 5 just because it put them on the map, so to speak. Spiderman 2 is infinitly better IMO, but still not top 5...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider-Man rankings.

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man
3. Spider-Man Homecoming
4. The Amazing Spider-Man
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
6. Spider-Man 3

Co-sign this ranking. Homecoming had it's moments, but it's not touching the first two Raimi flicks.

And I'll say this about the X-men movies. 1, 2, First Class, and Days of Future Past are all well made films, but there's a fundamental lack of respect for the characters. Pretty much anyone who isn't Wolverine or played by a big name celebrity is either killed off, depowered, left out, or treated like an afterthought. Wolverine is dope, but there's more to X-men than just him.

And Mystique is a VILLAIN. :birdman:

Last edited: