The OG Spiderman movie should be on everyone's Marvel top 5

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Hell nah. Homecoming > OG Spiderman trilogy. MCU >>>
Homecoming was corny as hell. Only movie it was better than was equally corny spiderman 3. shyt should have been called spiderboy: homecoming feat. The big homie iron man.
First two movies of each trilogy are neck and neck but Civil War shyts all over Spider-Man 3.
:hhh: hell naw. The first avenger down there with Spiderman 3.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not even the GOAT OG Spider-Man movie. :yeshrug:

2 > 1

Movie Doc Ock > Movie Norman Osborn

Mechanical Arms > Power Ranger Goblin suit

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head > Harry crying a river over his dad

Train fight > all the action scenes in Pt I, combined

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homecoming was corny as hell. Only movie it was better than was equally corny spiderman 3. shyt should have been called spiderboy: homecoming feat. The big homie iron man.

:hhh: hell naw. The first avenger down there with Spiderman 3.
Nah, it was actually based on a comic accurate kid spider-man. HC was easily the best portrayal of Spider-Man on film. On top of that the villain and the supporting cast was more interesting.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
NO! number 2 is. Number 2 took everything that was wrong with #1 and fixed it, especially the spidey physics. #2 is literally a perfect comic book movie. Alfred Molina as doc oc :wow:

CGI and real life FX :wow:

J.K simmons as Jonah Jameson

the hospital massacre :wow:

Sam Raimi really couldnt have done it much better. :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
To you...who the fukk are you? movie authority?

:heh: Internet dudes.

nikka posting like he the all knowing movie god :skip: go sit down

X2 was dope :umad:

Breh don't bother, some of these nikkas constantly trying to impose their own objective rankings on a purely subjective medium.

:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh don't bother, some of these nikkas constantly trying to impose their own objective rankings on a purely subjective medium.

:francis:

:russ: Always one of the most amazing things about the internet. It's like people didn't start having arguments or disagreements until the internet started. If X2 is a top 5 comic book flick for you, then it is. Someone can disagree all day but they can't tell you that you're wrong smh. Discourse is down the fukking toilet

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They brought fukkin Spiderman on the big screen, it was Marvel telling everyone... "ight we making real movies now" it was a dream come true for my young mind William Dafoe was a savage in that movie as well
Must've rewatched it 6 times back then

And who could forget Randy Bonesaw Savage with the GOAT cameo

Classic
He was spittin that real shyt too :sas2: lacin spahdah mane w game...

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I could see if dudes replied like "X2 is garbage to me I don't understand why people like it because blah blah blah." At least have a argument.

Dudes just be like "NAH you shouldn't have "X2" in your top 5" :what: I can have what I want in my top 5 and I'll tell you why, this shyt ain't written in stone.

X2 was a good flick to me, a X-Men fan, It has its flaws, but what movie doesn't?...well Civil War :troll:

The opening sequence at the WH
The attack on the mansion
When they go to Bobby's crib and his own fam snitches
Wolverine and Striker little cat and mouse game
The dumb but dope scene when Magneto saves the Blackbird...why the fukk was Magneto and Mystique just chillin in the woods :pachaha:I like it though. How Nightcrawler saved Rogue. :banderas:I think the tone of the movie was good too, it was more dark and emotional than the first one. I think out of the first 3 X movies it did the team the most justice. They dropped the ball big-time after also so it stands out in the garbage ass Xverse or whatever.

I love X2! Also it came at a time where this superhero shyt was fairly new and we didn't have all these movies so I still hold it in high regard.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
i could never fukk with the x-men movies for the pure fact that they look nothing like the x-men from the comics and put all the emphasis on wolverine.

just never felt like x-men to me.