The OG Spiderman movie should be on everyone's Marvel top 5

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Spider Man 2 is one of the GOAT marvel movies :manny:
shyt for me it is the GOAT

The way real life problems started to effect his unimaginable life as a super hero was some deep ass shyt. Yea being able to have super human strength, the ability to jump fantastic heights and cling to walls is fukking incredible, but that shyt don't mean much when your ass a straight failure with the rest of your life....and it effected his work. The dynamic of having the audience actually question if not being a superhero was better for Peter, some good ass writing and shyt there.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I always thought all the Marvel villains sucked compared to the Green Goblin

I even thought Lowkei was old as fukk until I found out he was dating Taylor Swift:gucci:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It was cool for what it was. Definitely important, but top 5? Nah. The video game was better than the movie. :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Here's my question - why is OK for some things to be revered because of their impact, but not others?

With that said, I don't think it's a Top 5 Marvel movie. I never did. Now Spider-Man 2 IS a Top 5 Marvel movie. It may still be a Top 5 CBM for me, period.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here's my question - why is OK for some things to be revered because of their impact, but not others?

With that said, I don't think it's a Top 5 Marvel movie. I never did. Now Spider-Man 2 IS a Top 5 Marvel movie. It may still be a Top 5 CBM for me, period.

Go on...I'm listening

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not for me. Six movies in and there's still no classic for Spider-Man, IMO. Never thought the Raimi trilogy was anything special when it was current (dialogue, casting, and acting is pretty bad) and it has not aged well at all when I catch bits of it on TV.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not for me. Six movies in and there's still no classic for Spider-Man, IMO. Never thought the Raimi trilogy was anything special when it was current (dialogue, casting, and acting is pretty bad) and it has not aged well at all when I catch bits of it on TV.

What is it you're looking for to define classic spidey in your eyes homie

jadden

Superstar
Daps
It's fourth on my favorite Spiderman movies list behind SM2, ASM2, and homecoming. That being said, it's still a great move. Just wish they went with the original design for the goblin instead of that toys r us looking suit they had