The OG Police Academy is hilarious

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A Reboot with Steve as the new Commandant would be so good if done right.
Man, I feel like Picard could embody Lassard in everyway especially down to the gay part. James Franco and Dave Chappelle could fill those roles as Mahoney and Larvell. The rest of the crew could be a mixture of the WildnOut cast, Seth Rogen, Cera, Craig Robinson, Tatum, Hill and that shyt would be crazy if written properly. Guttenberg should be Francos father.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, I feel like Picard could embody Lassard in everyway especially down to the gay part. James Franco and Dave Chappelle could fill those roles as Mahoney and Larvell. The rest of the crew could be a mixture of the WildnOut cast, Seth Rogen, Cera, Craig Robinson, Tatum, Hill and that shyt would be crazy if written properly. Guttenberg should be Francos father.

Yeah I can picture that easy.

And definitely Franco. That mufukka :laff:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lassard was gay?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Are you serious breh?:gucci:

Just to ask. How you missed it? Are you .......

Young?:picard:

This is why I say the 80s is the greatest movie decade. There are 80s hits people don't even remember because there were so many greats to watch. When oldheads like me get pissed off at the Mad Max reboot, people can't understand because they've never seen the originals.