The OG Police Academy is hilarious

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This is why I say the 80s is the greatest movie decade. There are 80s hits people don't even remember because there were so many greats to watch. When oldheads like me get pissed off at the Mad Max reboot, people can't understand because they've never seen the originals.
u got mad at fury road? Why? shyt was fire

Im a old head that liked the originals, but fury road was a good ass movie

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
u got mad at fury road? Why? shyt was fire

Im a old head that liked the originals, but fury road was a good ass movie

I liked it but not to derail this thread, most of what they did was take all the cool parts of the originals and throw them into one movie, made Max a background character, and shyt on canon.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mike Winslow might have been my first Black superhero in the movies:wow:
He was Black Bruce Lee and he could make any sound with his voice:banderas:
alCJMHv.gif

We are only living a what if failed reboot.
Of all music is officer mike winslow.

Art Barr

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Working scripts were made and sent to studio's (WB)..but they were all shyt or too much content that may seem unsuitable for a commercial release..this was like 5-7 years ago.
It would have to been done before the 2010s. If it was done now it would be a dark gritty version. Mahoney would be a dirty cop, fukking prostitutes. Kind of like his original character lmao.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It is an impossible task, but it could've worked if they played the right angle. I mean they're pretty much all crooked cops, in that they break every rule and law, however, the most important aspect is that they're for the people...the communities they "protect and serve."

But in today's culture, Jones and Hooks probably could get away with their antics through charm, but Tackleberry, Hightower, Callahan, Zed, Fackler, would have hella complaints filed, and Mahoney nothin but sexual harassment charges,