The OG Police Academy is hilarious

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How are the sequels? I’d probably check em just for CallaPAWG :ahh:
They all have truly hilarious scenes but stop at 5. Mauser's shampoo/epoxy scene always left me in tears :mjlol:. The way Tackleberry stared at him with pure disgust :russ:

tumblr_p4pu6oLFbe1spvfjdo3_540.gifv

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Movie wasn’t on my radar. I always knew they were out there, but never sought after them.

I was about to say.

We both want Faye..... but I may have to pass up my shot and let Auntie Faye put that thang on you and teach you some things:wow:

I wouldn’t say it was on my radar too.... it was just something that back when I was a kid came on so frequently..... it was hard to avoid or miss.

I saw them all either on HBO or USA when they used to air all the campy shyt:yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was about to say.

We both want Faye..... but I may have to pass up my shot and let Auntie Faye put that thang on you and teach you some things:wow:

I wouldn’t say it was on my radar too.... it was just something that back when I was a kid came on so frequently..... it was hard to avoid or miss.

I saw them all either on HBO or USA when they used to air all the campy shyt:yeshrug:
Don’t know what Faye has to do with this :dahell:, but there’s plenty of movies people never see till years/decades later. :dwillhuh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They all have truly hilarious scenes but stop at 5. Mauser's shampoo/epoxy scene always left me in tears :mjlol:. The way Tackleberry stared at him with pure disgust :russ:

tumblr_p4pu6oLFbe1spvfjdo3_540.gifv

Sending breh to the Blue Oyster alway was :mjlol::mjlol: