The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Raiders I think this might be thread worthy:ohhh::mjpls:
These stans dont care...they'll try to flip it into some B.S.....lies on this site are allowed about the X1, but if you have real good info the thread will most likely be derailed, or you will be hit with didnt read gif, but go ahead if you want ill hop on in

Note: im editing some pics from a shoot yesterday, so Im not gonna be there every second

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know breh i know
w9wpk6.jpg

See you in 2014 :to:
You better be on Titan fall with me in 2014 bruh

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
These stans dont care...they'll try to flip it into some B.S.....lies on this site are allowed about the X1, but if you have real good info the thread will most likely be derailed, or you will be hit with didnt read gif, but go ahead if you want ill hop on in

Note: im editing some pics from a shoot yesterday, so Im not gonna be there every second
we'll just save these for future reference then:smugbiden:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wasnt the rumor it would takes months after launch to get fixed :bryan:

TMGaf :mjpls:

Now nikkas talking about how a 2 min vid doesnt prove anything, but we have absolutely no evidence that these rumors are true...where are the vids of the broken OS? :camby:

So it turns out the clowns these 3ceptic00ns were using as verified sources just happened to be rumor mongering gaming stans? Yet Court gets harassed here daily for posting similar tech based rumors.

Tons of hypocrites in here...

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Once again, gaming journalism :scusthov::scusthov:
That's the thing they only post negative shyt about the X1.Nothing about the PS4 everything is swept under the rug shyt crashes on live tv:ohhh:its a debug unit overheats it was in a non ventilated case.The excuses for anything Sony is hilarious.Not to mention this video here

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's the thing they only post negative shyt about the X1.Nothing about the PS4 everything is swept under the rug shyt crashes on live tv:ohhh:its a debug unit overheats it was in a non ventilated case.The excuses for anything Sony is hilarious.Not to mention this video here
because dudes still salty about getting a early ps4 and there was no "growing concerns" about overheating no where on the net about hte ps4

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The major outlets have retail units already. They skipped out on youtube cats like him and sessler

why? it seems like every other day we get a random person putting out an xbox video doing snap or something.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
about to finish ME2 soon...then imma play Arkham City then ME3 and finish off with Skyrim before the One comes out....

start playing AAA titles before new consoles drop, brehs
Yeah I expect a decent sale on xbl before X1 drops. There's a few big name games I been waiting to drop in price. The current deal of the week ends Nov 4, if the next sale doesn't have any good deals then I'm done with current gen