The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any type of non CGI gameplay. You nikkas releasing tv ads with pc gameplay claiming to be Xbox :scusthov: :smh:

You do realize its not out yet right? Also you do realize that its on tour so in reality more people have played more games on xbox one than ps4.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@MeachTheMonster anyway to stream music from my ipod touch to the one? Or to use it for custom soundtracks for 2K?
2K would only allow you to make custom in game/arena soundtracks if you rip a CD, not via stream
I hope they change that, but if not? Then you'll have to have the physical disc to do this
Still no actual GAMEplay :wow:
The power of the cloud! Cloudy release!
Still no gameplay: PS4 games :blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
2K would only allow you to make custom in game/arena soundtracks if you rip a CD, not via stream
I hope they change that, but if not? Then you'll have to have the physical disc to do this

Every multiplat gameplay ads out there being played on a QUAD.
Killzone :umadross:
ku-bigpic.png

Knack, DriveClub,etc :umad:
gaming-deep-down-screenshot.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
a very underrated feature (to me at least as I switch from the 360 pad, to the madcatz fightpad, and to my fightstick) is whatever controller you're holding, kinect recognizes it and switches it to first player whereas on 360 now, I gotta unplug everything or else I have to log in and out or restart the console :whew:

this will save a lot of time once the peripherals rack up (or if what I have becomes compatible).

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2k certainly let you stream the files from your computer. Just had to have it in a playlist. Check operationsports forum if you want to know how.