The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'll be on, but that 2K14 next gen is calling me, I can't wait to see how that new myplayer mode is going to be, 40 hours of cutscenes :wow:
my launch games gon be madden, battlfield, KI and 2k, im selling my console and 4 controllers so that should be enough to get me 2k and pay off most of the controller, plus i got alot of powerup rewards points from gamestop

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
my launch games gon be madden, battlfield, KI and 2k, im selling my console and 4 controllers so that should be enough to get me 2k and pay off most of the controller, plus i got alot of powerup rewards points from gamestop

I'm about to sell my xbox a few days before just to payoff Titanfall and Destiny, got to get a new tv stand too for the new setup

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
itdTolDEQT6v9.gif

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
  1. Team MoH in 1080p ‏@clanMOH 3h
    @atPeteDodd He's using Snap and the entire OS with no issues. If it were the mess you make it out to be,why would they let him do that much?
    Expand

2. famousmortimer ‏@atPeteDodd 3h
    @clanMOH I didn't say that Snap was a mess. I said Xbox Live was a mess. Dropped parties/invites/disconnects from games.
    Expand

3. famousmortimer ‏@atPeteDodd 3h
    @clanMOH And you're right, I may very well be wrong. But if im going to be wrong it's not going to be able Snap because that wasn't me!
    Expand

4. Jeff Michael ‏@ZeoVGM 2h
    @atPeteDodd @clanMOH Funny that you're not responding to those pointing out this: http://i.imgur.com/yQrfdhZ.png
    Expand

5. famousmortimer ‏@atPeteDodd 2h
    @ZeoVGM @clanMOH http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88389200&postcount=230…
    Expand

6. Team MoH in 1080p ‏@clanMOH 2h
    @atPeteDodd @ZeoVGM Just admit you were probably wrong? Or that anything in pre-production isn't perfect. You pile on because it's MS.

1. :russ:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
famousmortimer ‏@atPeteDodd 3h
Trolls of twitter, stop sending me the link of people using Snap on the XB1. I NEVER fukkING TALKED ABOUT SNAP THAT WAS CBOAT. Thank you.

Look at these fakkits turning on each other:heh:nikkaz coppin pleas:scusthov:
Wasnt the rumor it would takes months after launch to get fixed :bryan:

TMGaf :mjpls:

Now nikkas talking about how a 2 min vid doesnt prove anything, but we have absolutely no evidence that these rumors are true...where are the vids of the broken OS? :camby: