The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^^ Killer instinct and Dead rising for launch.

I'll probably get Forza too, but I don't expect it to be much differnt than the last one. Ryse looks good but impressions are mixed right now. I'm gonna need to see more of that one before making a decision.

For 2014 I'm anticipating quantum break. We have not seen any gameplay yet, but the idea of a TV show that can be altered by my actions in the game sounds very intriguing especially coming from Remedy.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i cant play their game online where I could if i had a physical copy or on ps4?

why are you saying ps4? you cant game share like that on ps4. if so they need to announce it.

the game lending on xbox one is for non multiplayer.

if they allowed that, one person you knew would get the game and 9 of yall would just use that guys game and go nuts online. they cant do that. they would lose a ton of cash. now truthfully they still losing some doe for those that primarily play offline.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
why are you saying ps4? you cant game share like that on ps4. if so they need to announce it.

if they allowed that, one person you knew would get the game and 9 of yall would just use that guys game and go nuts online. they cant do that. they would lose a ton of cash. now truthfully they still losing some doe for those that primarily play offline.
Do you have a link for that? I hadn't heard that one yet

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
^^^^ Killer instinct and Dead rising for launch.

I'll probably get Forza too, but I don't expect it to be much differnt than the last one. Ryse looks good but impressions are mixed right now. I'm gonna need to see more of that one before making a decision.

For 2014 I'm anticipating quantum break. We have not seen any gameplay yet, but the idea of a TV show that can be altered by my actions in the game sounds very intriguing especially coming from Remedy.

Dead Rising with Kinect sounds like it will be crazy.Zombies come after you from background sounds inside your house:ohlawd:
Can't wait for KI but a little hesitant because Double Helix doesn't have the best track record

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Forgot to add the kinect policy..
http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy
You are in control of what Kinect can see and hear: By design, you will determine how responsive and personalized your Xbox One is to you and your family during setup. The system will navigate you through key privacy options, like automatic or manual sign in, privacy settings, and clear notifications about how data is used. When Xbox One is on and you’re simply having a conversation in your living room, your conversation is not being recorded or uploaded.

You are in control of when Kinect sensing is On, Off or Paused: If you don’t want the Kinect sensor on while playing games or enjoying your entertainment, you can pause Kinect. To turn off your Xbox One, just say “Xbox Off.” When the system is off, it’s only listening for the single voice command -- “Xbox On,” and you can even turn that feature off too. Some apps and games may require Kinect functionality to operate, so you’ll need to turn it back on for these experiences.

You are in control of your personal data: You can play games or enjoy applications that use data, such as videos, photos, facial expressions, heart rate and more, but this data will not leave your Xbox One without your explicit permission. Here are a few examples of potential future scenarios:
A fitness game could measure heart rate data to provide you with improved feedback on your workout, allow you to track your progress, or even measure calories burned.
A card game could allow you to bluff your virtual opponent using your facial expressions.

You can use other inputs to control your games, TV and entertainment experiences: While it’s faster to find what you’re looking for using your voice and gesture commands with Kinect, you can use a controller, your remote controls or your smart devices instead. And you can use all of these devices when Kinect is paused.
We’ll have more information available as we get closer to product availability later this year.

DexterMorgan: Need to be plugged in

So you can turn it off :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cause that's the competition. Sharing the game is cool.but if my lil brother rhat lives with me cant play online with my game...its kinda stupid

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Cause that's the competition. Sharing the game is cool.but if my lil brother rhat lives with me cant play online with my game...its kinda stupid

Yeah bruh you probably can i don't see anywhere on the family policy that you can't.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
so what games the xbox brehs looking forward to:obama:

The Division, Final Fantasy XV, Titanfall, BF4, GTA5, Watchdogs, Destiny

If I pick this up @ launch I'll prob grab Titanfall and/or BF4.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly every xbox exclusive looks good cept d4. The division (2017), Bf4, watchdogs, AC4, Destiny,

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I can get deep into this whole breakdown about Microsoft, but I want to leave that out of this thread...

The XBOX One will still move units, but I have a feeling that a press release is going to hit either tomorrow or tuesday because it still being available for pre-order on Amazon.

That 24 hour requirement has to be lifted...there is no way around it and I am positive it will happen soon.

That 24 hour requirement HAS to be lifted. It has to be! It's like the dumbest damn idea you could have ever come up with. Just have it do a check at start up and that's that. This is insanity. I have never see so many bullheaded ass people in one company in my life!