The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mindblown:

Why did this nikka bring up Killzone though?

:why:
Just to give you a hard time :youngsabo:

Wait you have played TF and experienced the jetpacks :ohhh: :wow: Damn breh. While you're at it, explain to me how exactly TF evolves the FPS? Because the only true evolutionary thing I have heard from it was the removal of a SP campaign
You can tell by looking at the games. You already said you weren't trying to compare them, now you are.

It's an evolution because its takes the two popular styles of fps and melds them into one package.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:flabbynsick:

Put it this way, Battlefield 3 was given away for free for PS+ subscribers not too long ago. It's too bad we can see the actual stats for PSN's activity for the game, but I'll go out on a limb and say it's higher up on the list than it is on 360.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:flabbynsick:

Put it this way, Battlefield 3 was given away for free for PS+ subscribers not too long ago. It's too bad we can see the actual stats for PSN's activity for the game, but I'll go out on a limb and say it's higher up on the list than it is on 360.
so you keep posting nothing factual. BF3 sold more on 360 still top ten in most games played on Xbox those are facts. who cares Sony stans post more in the coli thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so you keep posting nothing factual. BF3 sold more on 360 still top ten in most games played on Xbox those are facts. who cares Sony stans post more in the coli thread
Cool, bro.

But you're wrong, and I thought it was common knowledge that Battlefield 3 goes harder online on PS3 than 360. The fact that it sold more doesn't have shyt to do with the number of people that still play it on the regular and the FREE users who downloaded it when it was available on PS+

You posted "factual" numbers that don't mean shyt to the argument at hand.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let me elaborate on the "factual" information...

:heh:

battlefield-3-players-stats-pc-ps3-360_20121231.jpg

Battlefield 3, the highest number of users online is PC, PS3 is about twice of 360

Numbers at year end.
After more than a year since its debut in stores, Battlefield 3 is still one of the most played FPS in the world.

The merit of DICE is without a doubt to have been able to offer additional content to the title are able to keep the interest to which is added the support provided by the Swedish team to the community of players. But how many they are and how they are distributed across platforms?

The statistics for Battlelog (reported by p-stats.com) is a total of1070533 registered users. The largest community of players is the Personal Computer, with as many as 573,854 registered users, leaving remote console versions Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, respectively, 311939 and 184740 registered users, noting also stands out as one of the console versions of the PS3. Numbers that could still rise with the arrival of the fifth and final planned expansion in calendar, End Game, set in March 2013.

Before leaving the New Year's Eve, we remind you that from 15:00 Italian January 1 until the same time on January 7, 2013 there will be an event Double experience points (Double XP) exclusively forPremium users.

Happy holidays.

EDIT:

Found another good source for this discussion

:obama:

[url]http://bf3stats.com/[/URL]

Right now at this moment there are more PS3 users than any other platform playing BF3.

:leon:

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We throwin bows in here over Battlefield.....?

.....Battlefield?

:heh: